Goodbye Trial Park-2 free Steward Bred's for New Players plus more

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Trent Mcevoy
Sprinter

Goodbye Trial Park-2 free Steward Bred's for New Players plus more

Post by Trent Mcevoy »

Week 11 will see the last of my runners at Trial Park.

I'd like to thank all of those that have helped me so far, your generosity and willingness to continually help and guide me is greatly appreciated.

I have previously asked some that have helped me what I can do in terms of gratitude and have been told to help others where you can once I head on my way.

I have sponsored 2 races for Trial Park in week 12 https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1628838 and https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1628839 both to coincide with the start of 2021.

Apart from the purse money the winner of race 33 will receive this Steward Bred DR colt https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1224556

The winner of race 34 will receive this Steward Bred DR gelding https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1102808

I am sorry they are not world beaters and both of them have galloped allowance peak post week 9 (they have been allowance since in my care) but both should be suitable for Trial Park and hey if don't have a Steward Bred to race you now will for free :)

Additionally those owners that run 2nd and 3rd in each of the 2 sponsored races will receive 5000 game points (You can purchase silks or get equipment checks with these) Please note that if you run 2 horses in either of the races and both happen to finish 2nd and 3rd you will only receive 5000 points once.

Once again thanks so much to the community for hosting me at Trial Park.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Goodbye Trial Park-2 free Steward Bred's for New Players plus more

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Awesome thing to do!
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

BIG up to you Trent.

I wish you good karma on the next stage of your jourrney.

Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Trent Mcevoy
Sprinter

Post by Trent Mcevoy »

Don't forget to get your entries in for Week 12 at Trial Park.

2 free Steward Breds to give away plus 5,000 points for running 2nd or 3rd in either of the two sponsored races.

Good Luck :)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Well, so much for being able to win at Jr High lol. Welcome to the next level dude.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

Thank you very much Trent for sponsoring and the extra prizes, and to Dom Behan for leasing me runners.
Trent Mcevoy
Sprinter

Post by Trent Mcevoy »

Huge congratulations to Maria Schreuder for winning both the races, I have sent the 2 Steward Breds to your stable.

Congratulations to the 2nd and 3rd owners of both races Tinker Hatt, David Howard, Calia Mendez and Maria Schreuder I have transferred 5,000 game points to each of your accounts :D

Happy New Year 2021

Trent
David Howard
Miler

Post by David Howard »

Hi Trent,

Thanks so much for the great initiative. I didn't spot your thread before entering my horses, but the set of racing silks will be greatly appreciated and after much deliberation I have just placed my order!

Cheers,
David

Edited to show off my new silks!
Turf Mile stud:
Devonshire Lad
- $30,000

Turf Route studs:
Daddy Green
- $10,000
Mauriously - $10,000
Dunk and Egg - $10,000