My best advice for Trial Park

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

My best advice for Trial Park

Post by Ma Springs »

Just the other day I celebrated one real life year in the Sim. Started thinking back and thought I'd share some of what what worked for me.

Here is my best advice for new players (or perhaps not best, there is so much more...read what the veterans tell you... ok scratch "my best" and just say "advice" then, yes that's probably more fitting! 😁):

👉 Fill up the new player races!

Do not only enter the horses you happen to have, but get the (decent enough) horses you need to enter the races.

Use the search page for current entries, check the New players only button and aim to get two fitting horses in every race. (Probably no point entering solids in the stakes races, it will only cost you shipping money, but a solid maiden in an unfilled race will pick up purse money! And money in will make things that much easier and fun moving forward.💰)

Check out the stakes schedule (under the Manage menu). Search for "New player". (And why not for Trial Park or New player circuit? Cause then you will not see the week 13 Midwest Raceway stakes. Sorry for spoiling that "secret"! 🤗 I used to love those new player stakes away from TP as not a lot of players seemed to find them.)

Plan ahead and get the horses you need. Scan through the recommended sales page and the claim races. There are some really special geldings running in the claimers if you just find the right ones. 💙

And with Trent McEvoy leaving TP there will be more space in the winner's circle again. 😉 (Trent, you have truly mastered Trial Park and I wish you all the best at Junior High and around the world! 🙂)

Will it work? Maybe. Worked alright for me (combined with some help and some luck).

Wishing you all good luck and a happy new racing year!

😃
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500