Simperior auto ship?

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Simperior auto ship?

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

Is that the same as clicking that check box ship your horse? Or does it auto ship before the race if you dont click the checkbox
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Re: Simperior auto ship?

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

In addition to abobr question when you set your home stable do you get charged same way like if you shipped manually?
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

In settings, you have to set it to how many days before the race you want the ship to be (when I didn’t do first class shipping, which isn’t available to you yet as a new player, I would do 3 days before the race). Then it will ship your horses to the track automatically, but after races you have to ship to a farm yourself unless you select to ship automatically back to home location though I personally don’t use this feature. I’m pretty sure you get charged the same for shipping automatically to a home stable as you do if you do it manually.
Ken Lind
Sprinter

Post by Ken Lind »

I was wondering if turning off auto shipping prevents horses from being shipped back to their home farms after a race even if "Auto Ship Horses to Home Location after Races " remains checked?
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Ken Lind wrote: 3 years ago I was wondering if turning off auto shipping prevents horses from being shipped back to their home farms after a race even if "Auto Ship Horses to Home Location after Races " remains checked?
Those are two different options that can be set independently. You can choose to not auto-ship your horses to a race, but still keep auto-ship horses to their home location.