Allowance racing lease auction

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Allowance racing lease auction

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I have this auction up:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4763

these are all allowance peak or progressive racers; some have equipment sorted, some have a bunch of gallops so they are at least close. The lease is for their 2 and 3 year old years.

These are quality horses that can win at Trial/Junior park for sure. Some players have done REALLY well out of my previous allowance lease auctions, so while these guys aren't going to be grade 1 winners, they can make you some decent money. Lots are sprinters so they can start running right away.

If you have any questions, message me in game.

I also have a bundle (like almost 40) of 'productive' horses across most divisions that I am happy to send out on free 2 year leases if you want some free runners. If that sounds like you, send me a message for how many you'd like, and if you have a breed/division preference - I mainly have TB dirt sprinters but I have a few other types and breeds floating around. Some of these are late bloomers so likely to pop up to allowance while you have them.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.