The easiest money to make

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

The easiest money to make

Post by Randall Allen »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1695214

New players, look at this. It is an unfilled race. There are several races like this one or with just one or two entries. You literally have to just enter the horses for a guaranteed check. If you didn't have a paint router for the race above, just enter a sprinter. If you were the only one, you would be guaranteed a win and a check.

Well, why don't you do this Randy? Most of us big barns are too busy to find shortcuts like this race. It's easy! You don't even have to do anything special, just click search in the upper right corner and under the race slot, click unfilled and then click race search. That is 90 percent of the work done for you. If this were exploited correctly, some of you all would have the greatest win and OTB percentages that the game has ever seen.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: The easiest money to make

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Are you saying that you never did this "Randy"? :)

I agree that this is really some helpful advice for new players that should be emphasized.
Thanks for helping our community grow.
No race should be unfilled.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

The only drawback with that is its a 10k claimer for fillies. Don't be entering late bloomers or well bred fillies that you don't want to lose.
Jake Simski
Two Year Old

Post by Jake Simski »

2yo filly mixers are in short-ish supply in the good deal category for his kind of race. I found a few the last few weeks and just waiting for rest to hit 2weeks
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

Polk Buffalo wrote: 3 years ago Are you saying that you never did this "Randy"? :)

I agree that this is really some helpful advice for new players that should be emphasized.
Thanks for helping our community grow.
No race should be unfilled.
I used to do this a lot, probably pocketed a million simbucks doing it. Nowdays, I can barely keep up with my barn, so I don't have time. For someone with time or that is super hungry, unfilled races are a legit goldmine.

Also, Dave is right they can get claimed, but most new players don't really have many nice horses to write home about. A solid or claimer filly getting claimed for 10,000 would probably be a huge win for them. 10,000 simbucks into a 100,000 account is instantly 10 percent more money for them.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I just wish more new players were the ones giving the feedback! :D
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

I'm gonna do this now! I just remembered this game I hope it'll give me some extra money to start investing in stakes or higher tier horses