Stewards Cup

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Stewards Cup

Post by Zach Wentzel »

I have a horse who was nomianted to the stewards cup: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1212436

He is a stakes gallop and raced two years ago in the Junior Sprint and has won some stakes races and was a spot away from cashing in that years race. Is it worth it paying the 6,000$ entry fee to run him or is it better to save my money?
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Re: Stewards Cup

Post by Zach Wentzel »

actually it would be 7,500 but you get the point lol
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

hmmm, im going to say no. The stewardscup is a big race with big horses in it; unless you get really lucky and its unfilled which i doubt it will be, it'd probably be a waste of 7500 based on how the horses has been preforming in much smaller races
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

If he is nominated for the Stewards Cup he is nominated for life. But the Stewards Cup is for the best of the best you are better off looking for easier races for him.
BTW you have him entered in a middle distance race when he is a sprinter (350y maximum)
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Diane Townsend wrote: 2 years ago If he is nominated for the Stewards Cup he is nominated for life. But the Stewards Cup is for the best of the best you are better off looking for easier races for him.
BTW you have him entered in a middle distance race when he is a sprinter (350y maximum)
Ah dang it must have misread the distance
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Ren Marston wrote: 2 years ago hmmm, im going to say no. The stewardscup is a big race with big horses in it; unless you get really lucky and its unfilled which i doubt it will be, it'd probably be a waste of 7500 based on how the horses has been preforming in much smaller races
I was thinking that but I'll make sure to keep an eye on it though incase the field is small and I could maybe get a 5th or something