Ready to Run Auction

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Ready to Run Auction

Post by Hope Bentley »

I am in the middle of organizing a ready to Run Auction(mixed breeds only) . This auction would be great for new players to take a look.

* All horses will have gear checked and many with their gear set(2 pieces) most 2yo horses are fit and ready to enter at least once this year and then continue on as 3yos onwards.

* I will offer race entering help and advice to any new player that purchases a horse. Or help getting your horse fit for upcoming race and also how to workout your yearling and when to enter as a 2yo and which are races that best suit each horse.

*Horses will either have a No Reserve or low Reserve. Most horses will be productive and allowance gallop level.

The auction is not available to see yet but I will post when it is. All details and lists of horses will be available in near future in the mixed breed auction and sales section.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats