$1 productives on sales page

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

$1 productives on sales page

Post by Randall Allen »

Last edited by Randall Allen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: $1 productives on sales page

Post by Lucas Davenport »

And this morning I put over a dozen 2 year old dirt sprinters, both colts and fillies, onto the sales page for New Players only at $1. All are productives. All have the individual pieces of equipment workouts done. Unfortunately the last workout, which was supposedly done with the equipment set for the horse, all were done with no equipment................but if that is the worst thing that happens to you today I guess its still a good day.

As I get to entering them later I will do the same with turf sprinters and AW sprinters. Normally I run an auction for these and they generally bring a couple/few K average per horse, but just not feeling it this year. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Added quite a few mixers, same deal, all productives. All $1.. Plenty of late bloomers included.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

Last edited by Randall Allen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Just put a bunch of TB router late bloomer productives on the sales page. Try to remember to keep doing wo's for another few weeks so these keep fit until racing starts.
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

Post by Mark Mclaughlin »

Thanks, folks. As a newbie I appreciate help like this. Cheers!