New player looking for guidance

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jose Eduardo Jarrin Vasquez
Two Year Old

New player looking for guidance

Post by Jose Eduardo Jarrin Vasquez »

Hello!

Some days ago I found this beatiul but complex game. I was hessitant to create and account at first because the game seemed to difficult to understand and because english is not my native language. But after reading the forums, articles and watching some tutorial videos i was convinced. I'm loving the complexity of the game, the way it is handled and reading a lot a good a fun articles. But, i have to be honest and admit that i'm completely lost.

That's why I created this thread. To say hello to everyone and to ask for help and guidance from more experienced players. I know that a knew season is about to begin and I want to be prepared.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,
José Eduardo
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Re: New player looking for guidance

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

Hello Jose best of luck in the game. I started around 6 months ago myself and love the game!
Jose Eduardo Jarrin Vasquez
Two Year Old

Re: New player looking for guidance

Post by Jose Eduardo Jarrin Vasquez »

Greg Czechowicz wrote: 2 years ago Hello Jose best of luck in the game. I started around 6 months ago myself and love the game!
Thanks Greg for your good wishes! I hope I can find some guidance so I can start to truly enjoy the game!