Looking to buy or lease some racers

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sophie O'connor
Two Year Old

Looking to buy or lease some racers

Post by Sophie O'connor »

Hi all!

I have been playing for about a week and I am trying to build my stable. I am looking to buy some TBs to enter at Trial Park. Preferably some hard-knocking allowance gallop geldings, I'm not looking to spend money on anything glamorous at this point. I may also be interested in a lease of a more decent horse I could enter in the Trial Park stakes races, depending on price.

let me know via PM if you have anything that may fit what I'm looking for, thank you!

(Other newbies feel free to use this post as well :D )
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Re: Looking to buy or lease some racers

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

I have some for sale for $1, they are not world beaters but they can make $ especially at trial park
Sophie O'connor
Two Year Old

Greg Czechowicz wrote: 2 years ago I have some for sale for $1, they are not world beaters but they can make $ especially at trial park
Great, thank you!
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

Just search my name on sales page
Sophie O'connor
Two Year Old

Bump, still looking to buy. I’ve been earning enough money through winnings and writing articles that I’d be willing to pay a fair amount for the right horse(s), so long as it’s a number they could realistically make back on the track.