Possible Loan

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Possible Loan

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

All,
Wanted to know if I can get a possible loan in the game, I didnt take advantage of the free money from the steward previously, but I realized I have a lot of leased horses that I wont be able to get decent studs for my mares. I am willing to lease out some horses as collateral if needed as well.I am technically a Junior Player not sure if thats considered "New" Just didnt know the right person to post this to.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Possible Loan

Post by LA Pepper »

altho I remember my money problems days and can empathize, 37 bids in one of the current auctions doesn't sound like good money management if you're having trouble. I personally can't give you some money because you're bidding on most of the horses I'M interested in !
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

You could always sell some horses.
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

yeah I will try to sell some horses thanks all.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

The exchange is also available to you as a junior.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Any 500 word Sim article (race previews, reviews, stallion reviews, etc) for the The Feature Race will net you 20K - 4 articles a week = 80K
https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurerace/index.php
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Pepper Carol wrote: 2 years ago altho I remember my money problems days and can empathize, 37 bids in one of the current auctions doesn't sound like good money management if you're having trouble. I personally can't give you some money because you're bidding on most of the horses I'M interested in !
His bids in one auction alone total over 600k so I'm not sure why he needs a loan.
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

I am good with money everyone I forgot I had a lot of game points I converted in the exchange.