Something for fun- Green All Over Series- Updated w/ Prizes

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Something for fun- Green All Over Series- Updated w/ Prizes

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Hey Phil- things could get interesting if you sweep the top 3 spots in the last leg 😛
Phil Furlong
Two Year Old

Post by Phil Furlong »

Kelly,

I would like to sweep the top three spots except I can only enter two horses….lol

All good, Gregwyn earned the top prize, congratulations!
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Well we have come to the end of the series, and it is time to talk prizes!

Gregwyn, you get a free breeding to Valar from Cleo and also get to choose 1 from below:

1) Choose a mare from the Nick Gilmore barn and pick a sire. He will breed the foal, insure it, and send it to you.
2) Get a free lease of this blue hen for Y62. She is mass-hypo'd and is "A" to 8 TR studs as well as A- to DMB, A- to Fearless Spirit. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1467490
3) Get this allowance LB, sound, "no preference" TR colt, fully equipped and fit https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1502357&

Phil, you came in second and get next pick from the available prizes.

JP, Meghan, and John tied for 3rd, but of those JP earned his point with the highest speed figure. JP, once Gregwyn and Phil choose, I will get with you on the remaining prize.

Thanks for playing everyone!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

The Valar free breeding has been sent over :)
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Gregwyn T
Sprinter

Post by Gregwyn T »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 year ago Well we have come to the end of the series, and it is time to talk prizes!

Gregwyn, you get a free breeding to Valar from Cleo and also get to choose 1 from below:

1) Choose a mare from the Nick Gilmore barn and pick a sire. He will breed the foal, insure it, and send it to you.
2) Get a free lease of this blue hen for Y62. She is mass-hypo'd and is "A" to 8 TR studs as well as A- to DMB, A- to Fearless Spirit. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1467490
3) Get this allowance LB, sound, "no preference" TR colt, fully equipped and fit https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1502357&
I Choose #1

Thank you so much to everyone who made this event Kelly, the prize sponsors Nick & Cleo, and my fellow new players. Happy Festivus to everyone may the odds be ever in your favor.
Phil Furlong
Two Year Old

Post by Phil Furlong »

I chose the blue hen lease.
Kelly, putting this together and tracking the results was a lot of work.
I so appreciate your efforts!
Thanking You!
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

Congratulations to the winners!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed following the results, thanks for doing this Kelly!

Just in case anyone is wondering, Gregwyn has chosen Ring on My Finger. He’s picked out a few nice studs and when the year turns over, he’ll make his final decision. Fingers crossed the results are brilliant!
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago I’ve thoroughly enjoyed following the results, thanks for doing this Kelly!

Just in case anyone is wondering, Gregwyn has chosen Ring on My Finger. He’s picked out a few nice studs and when the year turns over, he’ll make his final decision. Fingers crossed the results are brilliant!
Ooo nice choice! Now I can look forward to G beating me in the dirt sprinters in a couple of seasons. Good luck!