Growing Up Green Series ATT: Junior Players!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Vicki Johnson
Miler

Re: Growing Up Green Series ATT: Junior Players!

Post by Vicki Johnson »

I had thought you were not running and "assumed" since intermediate! Usually you enter your horses earlier! Didn't mean to be a jerk or anything. John's horses were not claimed is what i was trying to say...Come play! You are in first place!
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

All good Vicki, you are right. I am Int. It's just a shame not being able to at least have a chance in the last leg when it is a series. It's not a complaint, just sad :( Cheers
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Can I ask how you are Junior when the game says you joined 3 years ago, or is that a glitch?
Vicki Johnson
Miler

Post by Vicki Johnson »

Because I got the one free horse and ran it once. Did not come back on again till recently..john had said that if you are gone for time it doesn't count the time..it is about consistent logging in?? Don't know.. Good question. I had forgotten I had ever tried it before. Don't even remember first horse name.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Sorry I haven’t updated the most recent race. I was injured at the races for the second freakin time this year. Completely wrecked my left knee. I’m still sulking, partly high on painkillers and in pain, so I will most likely calculate everything after the final race.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Vicki Johnson
Miler

Post by Vicki Johnson »

You are good! I am sorry to hear about your accident. Hope u are feeling better soon!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago Sorry I haven’t updated the most recent race. I was injured at the races for the second freakin time this year. Completely wrecked my left knee. I’m still sulking, partly high on painkillers and in pain, so I will most likely calculate everything after the final race.
Oh, Cleo. I am so sorry to hear you were injured again this year. I hope your knee heals quickly!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Hi Cleo, Wow, that sounds nasty. Dont worry about us. We can be sorted out later. Rest up and get yourself better. Wishing you a speedy recovery, Take Care, Cheers
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Hey Vicki, Yeah about the not logging on, i thought I missed a lot of the first 3 months due to sickness at Trial Park that cost me a fortune in setting up my game for the future, also lost my first free horse that got sold and died that because I did and could not play, but maybe I logged in once a month or every few weeks. I cant remember now. I didnt see any extension on my account but I could be wrong. Maybe I should have tried that :) Thanks for the info Vicki, it just looked strange on here seeing you joined 3 years ago. Cheers. I do my best with my $1 donkeys, Whoops I mean horses :D Sorry Stable :lol:
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Can everyone please check I got all of this correct and added the points up right?

SERIES RESULTS
Week 8: 6 furlongs
Chasing Yesterday (KY) - Grant Carroll - 4 points
Self Love Day (JPN) - Grant Carroll - 3 points
Battle Whiskey (CAN) - Nick Shredder - 2 points
Mystic Oracle (JPN) - Vicki Johnson - 1 point

Week 11: 1 1/16 miles
Nanaimo Clipper (PER) - Nick Shredder - 4 points
Wu Tang (KY) - Grant Carroll - 3 points
Le Rafale (GBR) - Nick Shredder - 2 points
Alc the Quiet Wolf (FL) - Grant Carroll - 1 point

Week 14: 7 furlongs
Chasing Yesterday (KY) - Grant Carroll - 4 points
Mystic Oracle (JPN) - Vicki Johnson - 3 points
Shaky Ned (TX) - Nick Shredder - 2 points
Battle Whiskey (CAN) - Nick Shredder - 1 point

Week 16: 1 1/8 miles
Castlefranke (NY) - Vicki Johnson - 4 points
Nanaimo Clipper (PER) - Nick Shredder - 3 points
Galactic Greetings (UAE) - Vicki Johnson - 2 points
Glasstire Scrim (FL) - John Smith - 1 point

LEADER BOARD
Grant Carroll - 15
Nick Shredder - 14
Vicki Johnson - 10
John Smith - 1
Timothy Christopher - 0
Gabrielle Mackenzie - 0

Could you also let me know if you were a player who transitioned from new to junior during the competition?

Thanks guys! I hope you had a blast with this comp
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Hi Cleo thanks again for holding this Competition. Its been great fun to look forward to every leg. I'm not sure Johns horses qualify for any points. Not sure if that means Nicks horse moves up into 4th place for 1 point. Hopefully I still sneak through with the most wins. Anyway if anyone see this message I know it's a lot to ask this late in the year I am looking for a really good mare to breed with Valar. I havent had the best health lately and did not even realise I had won another breeding with him until I recieved the prize today. I am willing to pay good money. Just thought I would ask. Thanks
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Congratulations to you Vicki winning the last leg and getting yourself a breed and some nice prizemoney
Vicki Johnson
Miler

Post by Vicki Johnson »

Thank you! Congrats on your win too! I am excited about the prizes!!!
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

Grant Carroll wrote: 1 year ago Hi Cleo thanks again for holding this Competition. Its been great fun to look forward to every leg. I'm not sure Johns horses qualify for any points. Not sure if that means Nicks horse moves up into 4th place for 1 point. Hopefully I still sneak through with the most wins. Anyway if anyone see this message I know it's a lot to ask this late in the year I am looking for a really good mare to breed with Valar. I havent had the best health lately and did not even realise I had won another breeding with him until I recieved the prize today. I am willing to pay good money. Just thought I would ask. Thanks
The rules don't state anything about horses being moved up places for points if a horse is ineligible so I think you still have me Grant. Congrats!
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Hey Nick, I wasnt sure. Thank you so much. When I claimed those horses just before the competition I had no idea how they would go, so its a big surprise to me. Cheers