Newbies get first pick of my sale horses!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sophie O'connor
Two Year Old

Newbies get first pick of my sale horses!

Post by Sophie O'connor »

hi everyone! I'm selling some of my homebred yearlings and 2 y/os, I am getting busier with real life, and don't have time to manage all of them. Figured I would let newbies have first pick of them before everyone else :) Some things to keep in mind:

Yearlings cant race until next year, year 62. Don't buy if you need horses to make your money back immediately.
Only sprint 2 y/os can start racing week 1, the mile/route divisions wait until later in the year
These are all at various stages of training, remember to train them to get their equipment set (there are many helpful posts and articles to refer to for help)
Race them in their intended divisions! They won't earn you any money in the wrong type of race.
Non-TBs CANNOT RACE AT THE NEW/JUNIOR PLAYER TRACKS!

Here are the yearlings. keep in mind that some of these fillies have decent pedigrees, and could be good additions to your breeding barn in the future!
Claimer colt- 1$
Solid colt- 2$
productive colt- 3$
Claimer filly- $1000
Solid filly- $1002
Productive filly- $2000
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

2 year olds for sale (same price scale as yearlings)
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
Sophie O'connor
Two Year Old

Re: Newbies get first pick of my sale horses!

Still a productive yearling filly available, could do well in the dirt sprints at Trial Park and Junior High next year!
Sophie O'connor
Two Year Old

Re: Newbies get first pick of my sale horses!

I would also like to remind all of you that I have several broodmares for sale and lease here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=54406

Some solid pedigrees for sale very cheap, and some nicer pedigrees for lease. If you are interested in leasing any of these, send me a message in game- I will offer a 50% DISCOUNT to new players, and 25% DISCOUNT to Junior players on all leases!