Want to try your hand at breeding?

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joe Rudinsky
Two Year Old

Want to try your hand at breeding?

Post by Joe Rudinsky »

I have some formidables, 45 to be exact, that will be sitting out the breeding season as I cannot afford to comfortably breed them. I would like to offer them to newer players who would like to give breeding a shot that may not have the mares to do so. Simply send me a message, I will peek to make sure you are fairly new and send over what you have requested if it is still open. These are free leases. Here is a Google sheet with a list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Want to try your hand at breeding?

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

You might have to breed them for the newbies, since they cannot breed until they have been here awhile. I remember waiting quite impatiently!
Joe Rudinsky
Two Year Old

Re: Want to try your hand at breeding?

Post by Joe Rudinsky »

Maybe this was an incorrect place to post it. To clarify you don't have to be that new. If you are new enough that you can benefit from this, that's good enough for me. I just don't want them to sit and I would rather it benefit someone who may not be able to breed otherwise. Thanks for pointing it out Kelly.