Auction full of Yearling Fillies (No Reserves, Equip ) - All Breeds and Productive - Late Bloomers with an Allowance

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Auction full of Yearling Fillies (No Reserves, Equip ) - All Breeds and Productive - Late Bloomers with an Allowance

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have an auction going on that has 45 fillies in it that are all breeds from TB to QH/Paint/Appy to Standardbreds. They are yearlings and I have already figured out all their equipment, they have had at least one work, most have a longer career comment, they have their soundness as well as the type of track condition (ie Loves Dry, Likes Dry, Loves Muddy, Likes Muddy) plus they are set in whether they are dirt routers, milers, or sprinters.). All you have to do is keep up their fitness as they are all fully fit until they turn 2 so you can begin racing the sprinters and some of the mid-milers. Basically gallop them once a week until they turn 2. You may need to add a second work although I believe most have 2 works. There is no reserve , which means bidding will start at a $1 for a horse that will more than likely become an allowance horse when they peak. These would be good horses for racing at the new and junior player tracks.
The auction is Tammy Fox TB and Mixed Yearling Auction. I have a catalog with their information less the sire and dam posted on the TB AUction/Sale page and the Mixer Horse Auction/Sale Page. The auction page shows their sire and dam.