Glad I found this game !!!!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Moore
Two Year Old

Glad I found this game !!!!

Post by Scott Moore »

Im very green to this site but hope to learn as much as possible, I grew up around horse " betting " and realizing breed, class, trainer, jockey and so on. I'm farrrr from being knowledgeable of the sport but I just love it ! I just started with my first horse, got injured but that's ok..... I'm learning! I did make about 8 2yo claims today and I picked used a couple of contenders....... had one $8000 claimed ( 2yo ) run 1st at a BSF of 89 first time out !!!!! Hope to learn fast of this set up, I'm going o start off claiming until I figure this all out. Hope I meet good people here and I'm willing to accept all advice. Thanks, Scott
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Glad I found this game !!!!

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Welcome Scott!! The game is very enjoyable, the big races get live race calls and even if you don't have a horse yet in the races it's still very exciting to follow.

People have links of tips players wrote in articles, that's the best place to start. I'm sure someone will post link

Enjoy!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Mark Castles
Two Year Old

Post by Mark Castles »

Welcome Scott

Im somewhat a newbie myself of a month and wish I'd stumbled across it earlier.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Welcome Scott (and Mark). If you get involved on the forums people may lease some horses to you to help you get started. You can also check out the New Player sales page to find horses who will likely make money at Trial Park.

The most important thing is to have fun! :D
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100