Year 50 Don't Mix Out Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Year 50 Don't Mix Out Contest

Post by Randall Allen »

I gave out more prizes (and cash) than I was supposed to, because of the ties. It's all in good fun though right. Thanks everyone for making this the best Don't Mix Out contest ever!!

(TIES)
Week 16 results: Nicholas Johnson 11, Michael McGuire 11 - both got a stakes
Yearling: (third place) K. Wilkstrom 115, M. Lankford 115 - both got a stakes.
These were in addition to the other prizes that were announced.

So about the cash: Nicholas Johnson send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $250,000. Avery Genna send me send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $100,000. Kat Wikstorm send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $25,000. Mel Lankford send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $25,000.

In addition to the prizes given, I hope that these funds help you all breed some nice horses or buy some nice horses.

All the best, Randy
Mel Lankford
Derby Contender

Post by Mel Lankford »

Sorry about causing the tie for 3rd place. LOL. Big thanks to you for having this Contest this year.
Michael McGuire
Derby Contender

Post by Michael McGuire »

Randall Allen wrote: 5 years ago I gave out more prizes (and cash) than I was supposed to, because of the ties. It's all in good fun though right. Thanks everyone for making this the best Don't Mix Out contest ever!!

(TIES)
Week 16 results: Nicholas Johnson 11, Michael McGuire 11 - both got a stakes
Yearling: (third place) K. Wilkstrom 115, M. Lankford 115 - both got a stakes.
These were in addition to the other prizes that were announced.

So about the cash: Nicholas Johnson send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $250,000. Avery Genna send me send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $100,000. Kat Wikstorm send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $25,000. Mel Lankford send me a 4 year old or up horse that you don't mind me disposing of for $25,000.

In addition to the prizes given, I hope that these funds help you all breed some nice horses or buy some nice horses.

All the best, Randy

Thank you Randall for hosting this year's Don't Mix Out Contest, it was very fun to play, and thanks again for your very generous prizes. I would also like to thank Bob Green for taking over the scoring for this contest, you did a great job, I really liked how you listed in order the week's winners and the contest leaders. And lastly, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this year's Don't Mix Out Contest, your contributions made a great contest even better.

Thank You All,
Michael
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

There was one horse left over that didn't make it into last year's contest for some reason,
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=974115

Therefore second place winner of week 16, Mel Lankford will be awarded the prize.
Week 16 results:
Nicholas Johnson 11
Michael McGuire 11
Mel Lankford 10