farewell contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

farewell contest

Post by Irving Faulkner »

Hello everyone, well I hope you can understand what I want to share

since I leave the game, and I can not help all the players, something I would like, but I do not have the Fort Knox vaults, in my account, I have decided to make 2 contests

the first one is: I have a farm, and I will do a contest where they participate, only people who do not have a farm, so that they can get one through this contest

I would like the person who wins this farm, not sell it, and if it comes to withdraw from the game, also place it in a contest, so that another can win it.

because if you received it for free, for a contest, you can also donate it for free through a contest.

I would like you to accept this request.

the 2nd contest, if you allow everyone to participate, and so I could have collaborated, a little with everyone.

the prize is a Stewardbred Dirt Route colt, Gallop Stakes,
Well, he already has his 2 implements, well with the 2nd one he almost broke me, with the vet's search, and with bandages, I never liked the bandages (Have you ever noticed that Lofty Point is sore in the morning? Maybe try some bandages. )
Lofty Point

now the contest will be for the day of the Derby, next week, I will not be in the game, I will have to ask The Steward, to deliver the prizes, in due time

Now I need someone who can place all the participants, in the excel sheet, and thus be able to have the winners of the 2 contests.

If someone can accept this responsibility, I will be very grateful

is the maximum I can do for the SIM community, if I could do more with pleasure I would do it :oops:

The contests are to pick the winner of the Derby, and the time, if there is a tie, to follow the Baltimore, if there is a tie, to the Long I, if there is a tie to take the winners, to a machine draw, and there will be the winner :P :P :P
For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Re: farewell contest

Post by Irving Faulkner »

Ok, I have been asked what to do to participate, in the contests

1 ero is from a farm, only for players, without any, they can participate, also in the stewardbred contest, both can do so.

and in the case that it is from a stewardbred colt Dirt Route, all the players who have farms, and what they do not have farms can also do it

both contests will be the winning result of the Derby, and its final time, as promoted by Ali H, from the steward,
(Also, please put the finishing time of the Derby in case of a tie.) The draws decide, the time they have placed closer to the result.

if there is a time, equal, the tiebreaker will be in Baltimore, and if the draw continues, then the Long I, and if it continues, take a random draw page, and place the participants

two lines of each contest will be placed to separate the farm from the stewardbred

oh, if it seems good, and simpler, to place only the result of the winner of the derby, and what they guess go, to the random draw, to see who wins among all.

and if there is no one who can do it then I will look for a competition for Monday, and I will try to get the winners, and take them to the draw, and declare the winner

I feel like octopus eating spaghetti with forks, very tangled with this :P

if tomorrow morning, there is no volunteer, then, I will do it for Monday, and I will leave on Tuesday, since I had planned to stay until Friday
For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.