admiral painting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

admiral painting

Post by Irving Faulkner »

One day I could see this video that I want to share, maybe you already saw it, or you will have the opportunity today to do it

When I could see them, I said WOW, incredible, how can this horse named Admiral, well, it's still far from knowing the wonders of Admiral

I could never imagine, that I would have the Blessing to know its owner, and it turns out that it is a gift to be able to know it. Since she is a SIMster, and she is among us

With a Charism, kindness and great humility, the owner of Admiral, shared with me other feats of this great horse that I leave in this text:
I love animals too. I in the barn to feed him one evening and he was distraught - he kept going from his stall back to his run-in to his pasture and would not eat - he was agitated. I opened the door to his run-in and he was breathing on 2 newborn raccoons - they still had their umbilical cords. I was keeping them warm and wanted to know about them - once I picked them up and put them in a box I relaxed and ate. I took them to a wildlife rehab person and they lived. He also crossed paths with a cat in the sand and went three legged to keep from stepping on the cat. I have saved a pygmy pig from her paddock with his nose - nudging it from behind. I have protected a horse from his horse in the past and Zelda (our other horse, his sister) stood guard over a horse that caught his foot in the fence until help came.

Simply incredible

so here is the video of these 2 great artists
Admiral, and its owner: Kathryn Jackson
admiral painting
I hope you enjoy it :P :P :P
For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: admiral painting

Post by Stormy Peak »

Thanks for sharing. I always find it interesting to watch animals paint.

I was watching a Korean variety show, called Running Man, and the members each had to paint the view of some trees not far from them...and there was an elephant that was good at painting trees. The crowd then voted on who had the best painting those painted by the men, or the elephant.

The elephant won... lol.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Stormy Peak wrote: 6 years ago Thanks for sharing. I always find it interesting to watch animals paint.

I was watching a Korean variety show, called Running Man, and the members each had to paint the view of some trees not far from them...and there was an elephant that was good at painting trees. The crowd then voted on who had the best painting those painted by the men, or the elephant.

The elephant won... lol.

Stormy
really? the elephant won, :P :P :P incredible

Thank you Strmy for always sharing with the community

Greetings to you, and the whole family
For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

wow it is incredible, the blessings, that I have gotten to know, to Admiral, since he is quite an artist, and having contributed to save the raccoons, new born, and to have remained quiet after Mrs. Jackson, I take them, the I knew that they were already safe because he knows who owns it

have been on 3 legs, not to step on the cat, and have pushed the pygmy pig, to free him from an attack that would have killed him, and have been a shield for a horse, trapped, makes it sensasional, and for me it is very pleased to have known these feats of this expectacular horse

very grateful to his owner Mrs. Jackson, for her nice friendship, since she is a person with a charisma, and simplicity of heart, incredible that makes her extremely social

so I also take the opportunity to declare, the joy that has been to meet AU, and his difficult way with those 2 operations, but with a big heart, the seriousness of Jayas, incredible, with a lot of character, and Song, well she very independent of life, living his free life.

something that has no price, is the face of AU, watching Song walking, it's movie, I have the videos, on my pc, and I see them, and I laugh, with that AU face

That's why I wrote recently, I feel very fortunate, for being in this community, I have received many blessings, even if they are very small, for me they are very big.

and I want to close this issue, with something very pleasant in this video in the 8th minute, there is an event, which I like very much, since there is a person who walks by the edge of a sidewalk, and a truck comes without a load, and in that moment a dog comes out at high speed, and the person notices the dog, and stands in front of him, and the moment the dog passes by, he can hug him, and stop him near the truck that brake, but he sure would have killed the dog, since he would have hit him at the level of the head

I felt a great joy, that I managed to do what he did, it was incredible, so much so, that the dog took another course, it was like playing

and at the bottom of the videos is this Eagle-Eye Cherry theme - Save Tonight

I had heard the theme, of course I do not understand English, but the difference when listening to music in English, that we do not have, because of the rhythm, and the sound of the pronunciation of the words, as it sounds, that's what we like, when we hear them , since many do not understand, but the sound of palmas, and the rhythm makes us like it

The best thing about watching the video is that the person who owned the Irving Faulkner account, who could not continue in the game, since he finished his electronic studies, is very similar to the singer, in many scenes it is the same, the difference , is that our friend is shorter, and thin, and with much shorter hair, and smooth

in the part that walks to enter the store, it is the same way of walking, when they remove the mountain pass that they are holding, and when they take off their glasses, in the truck, it is identical, only the hair, is not similar , if we put a wig on it, it's the same

and he was able to enjoy the whole afternoon, since the people who entered, to the department, I put the video to him, and he said to him, he left Venezuela, and now he is a singer, and they came to the screen, and they let go. laughter, and said wow, it's the same, and it was very nice, since he went to Ecuador, because of the situation of our nation

So there are many things, good, that I have been able to experience, in this community, which are valuable, for me and that I can always remember in difficult moments, and in moments of peace.

I just hope that no one feels upset, or offended, by my writing.