a little greeting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

a little greeting

Post by Irving Faulkner »

hello, to the whole sim community

Well it's been a short time, since the last time, I could write, in the forum.

but a few words from Stormy, who told me in a message, that at some point I would come in to say hello, and say, how I found myself, and that I have been able to achieve, in my life, he has followed me every day, since I read it.

and I think it's the most just thing, to be able to say hello to the community, and to the people that in a way, I've been able to share, some lines, in the past

I miss the game a lot, and even more with the condition, in which my country lives, if a prayer was sought, to describe what is lived every day in my country, you could not conjugate it, since it is impossible, to describe this what you live

If you asked me in a few words, how is life in my country today, I could only tell you it's like a great nightmare, daily, that every day is worse, and from which you can not get rid of

I could talk with details, about daily life, nowadays, but it is not the case, I can only tell you something in a few words, diffuse everything, what you have to the fullest, be grateful for what you have in your home, what you eat, what you can share, what you can enjoy. because you do not imagine, what it is to live like a homeless person, that you must fight, to avoid that leftovers fall from the table, to be able to have something

I have seen that there is a new triple crowned, unbeatable wow incredible that good, and that many horses are winning in series, and that makes me very happy

I have followed the results of my horses, and well I am very happy when they do good performances, and they still win, and a lot of discouragement, when I can see that they get out of the marker

I've thought about the possibility of returning to the game, since it would be something that I could have, in my life, since things in my country are very bad, I think there are still many things that can be done in the game.

but I do not know, if I can do it, I just know that if I came back one day, none of the people who could share anything from my stable, would be in the obligation, to return anything they could receive from me, at some point .

what I have shared with someone belongs to you, and is not obligated, to return anything

If I came back, I should start from scratch, and see how far I could go.

I think I have nothing good to tell, since I would have to invent things

I only hope that the sim family, are very well, and that already near the end of the year 50 many good, and great things, can happen in his stable, and in his personal life.

good luck to the participants of the Steward's Cup, and to the new stallions, and new breeding mares

Well, it's all for the moment, greetings to all, and they are always present in my daily meditation

Yahshua help you, and protect greatly, everyone

regards :P :P :P
For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: a little greeting

Post by Darcy McBride »

I am glad you were able to send a message, Irving! The Lord Bless and Keep You. I pray everything will sort itself out in a good way for you and your country!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Hi Irving : )

I'm so glad you were able to stop in and leave us a note about how you are doing. I'm just so sorry that things in your area of the world have not improved and seem to have become worse. : (

Hopefully enough pressure will be put on your leaders that a change will happen soon. I saw on the news here that not too long ago someone tried to bomb your president using a flying drone. So it sounds like things are getting very scary there and some people are bound and determined to change things one way or the other.

If you ever came back to the Sim, I'm sure there would be a number of people here, including me, to help you get your stable up and running again. It's weird looking at the Articles list and not seeing your name next to one of them.

Jaya, AU, and Song all say 'Hi' ;)
They are all doing well, it's been a very hot summer here, so I think they've just been enjoying the cooler nights more than anything, I know I have.

Take care, and I hope that you and yours stay safe and that soon, very soon, you will find life getting easier, instead of more difficult.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

It’s always good to hear from you Irving. I hope and pray things get better and it is a matter of time that things will get better for you and your loved ones. Hang in there...
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

It is amazing the friendships we find and the people we connect with here in the SIM. We learn so much from the those we interact with who are from different parts of the world and from different backgrounds outside our small communities at home. The things I worry about seem trivial in comparison to what Irving is going though and some of the not so trivial personal trials others here have shared. My wish/prayer is for a kinder world where everyone would be able to have a life that is closer to that which I have been blessed to have. I have felt the pain of loosing loved ones and missing friends. But I have always had a roof over my head and food to nourish my body. Life is not perfect for anyone, but should never as difficult as it is for so many. Nice to hear from you Irving and may God watch over you, your family and your country.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Irving, it's so good to hear from you. Glad that you are staying safe. Hoping for the situation in your country to improve. It has been making the international news lately...
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

Hello again to one of the kindest people I've met here. I'm so glad you're OK. My friend who died a year ago was from your country and the thought of her family's lives at home really tormented her. I'm following the news and there are many people here who care and think about your situation daily. I'm glad checking in on the game can be a brief respite and hope to see you back one day.

Sophia
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Darcy McBride wrote: 5 years ago I am glad you were able to send a message, Irving! The Lord Bless and Keep You. I pray everything will sort itself out in a good way for you and your country!
Hello Darcy, very happy for your words, and very surprised by your prayers, and concern for me, and my nation, I am sure that your prayers, are quite helpful for us, very grateful for your interest

Yahshua bless you greatly today tomorrow, and always

a very warm greeting :P :P :P
For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Stormy Peak wrote: 5 years ago Hi Irving : )

I'm so glad you were able to stop in and leave us a note about how you are doing. I'm just so sorry that things in your area of the world have not improved and seem to have become worse. : (

Hopefully enough pressure will be put on your leaders that a change will happen soon. I saw on the news here that not too long ago someone tried to bomb your president using a flying drone. So it sounds like things are getting very scary there and some people are bound and determined to change things one way or the other.

If you ever came back to the Sim, I'm sure there would be a number of people here, including me, to help you get your stable up and running again. It's weird looking at the Articles list and not seeing your name next to one of them.

Jaya, AU, and Song all say 'Hi' ;)
They are all doing well, it's been a very hot summer here, so I think they've just been enjoying the cooler nights more than anything, I know I have.

Take care, and I hope that you and yours stay safe and that soon, very soon, you will find life getting easier, instead of more difficult.

Stormy
:P :P :P hello Stormy, my happy to see your note, and be able to hear from you, always had in mind, that I had to enter and say hello, as a diua told me.

I always thought, how will Au Jaya, and Song, I do not know anything about them, but I'm glad you're feeling well, I imagine that because of the heat you should want a pool, to cool off

Well, things in my country, have no name, things that happen every day, are impossible to believe, I think that neither in the cinema, you could see what you see, in this country

practically lives by miracle, in miracle, to still stand, is incredible.

to be able to tell him in detail, he would cut me speech, by impotence, and by things, that can not be believed, and at the same time, it fills you with an anger, that only wishes to be able to end all those, parasite, that certainly, he can only live, if they do the bad, they are pleased to do the worst things.

we live like the people of biblical Israel, seeing the judgment of TAHWEH, it is incredible on the one hand, to be on the feet of the Israelites, of that time, where if the sword does not kill my peublo, it kills the hunger, or kills it diseases, and we are scattered among the nations

everything good has not been taken away because of our sin, and we eat what falls from the table, crumbs, it is incredible, the judgment of GOD, but in the end he will have mercy on us, and he will heal our land, and he will bless our nation, but I do not know how much time is missing

Maybe I do not have life, to see the redemption of my people, but there is still little hope, that every day is dead because of the injustice that exists in my nation.

but my people instead of looking for God, and turning from the bad roads, hardens, and practices more the bad, and it is like throwing more fuel on the fire, which makes good days get longer.

In my work, a partner is upset with me, since I post on YouTube, recipes coninas, and spectacular meals, and desserts, and I see them in the day, and he says you are crazy, I'm going to water you, like you Do you have that, if we can not have it, hahahaha

I answer, I see it, because I have hope, that someday we can make these recipes, in our homes, and be able to enjoy them.

Sometimes when he enters the technical service department, I tell him how good you came, come so you can eat some sweet chicken agri, hahaha, and you answer me you are crazy

is what keeps us standing, my people, that even in the worst things, we can make jokes of our misfortunes, and laugh

about the attack, there are many hypotheses, and really, we do not know what GOD will do, with this government, we know that everything depends on what you have planned

It is unfortunate that many Venezuelans, leaving to other countries, and doing the wrong thing, are bad people, who are harming families that are really looking for a better life for themselves, and their families, but this group of perverse people, are making everything be cataloged by equals

I miss the game too much, the power to share, the articles that are difficult, to understand, to see the big horses win, and to be among so many people, like you, who are great

Even all this I have had to lose, and I certainly feel like a homeless person, who has nothing, because our life is like that, with nothing, and when I say nothing, I speak it literally, this is not life, what is lived in my country

and I am delighted that there are people, who pray for me and my people, because sometimes sitting, meditating in my seat, with my mind far away, I feel peace coming, and strength, that help me to be firm again , and I know that they are conscientious prayers, of all those people who pray for me

maybe someday I'll go back to the game, since I know there are many good things to do, and there are many things that can help many, I know I should start from scratch, and I like that, as it is a challenge for me to see as far as I can get

I know there are people, that they will help me, but I would just ask them for a good mother mare, in lease, for breeding, and see what I can find, the other help that they can give me that will help me a lot, it is their friendship, since they also They need their money, and their horses, and I understand that, I would not be obligated to give anything, they have given me enough, their concerns, and prayers, what else can I ask for?

This day has been a blessing for me, with the words of each one of you, I believe that if something good has happened, that has made my heart happy in a long time, it is his words

Thanks Stormy, I hope you are very well, and that your health, can improve, in an acceptable way for you, I hope that pets are better every day, and it is very nice to be able to hear from you, and from them

Yahshua help you in your ways, angels be with you, always in every place, protect everything you have, always have abundance in your home, never have needs, nothing, that God always supplies everything you need

take care of yourself, and I hope things always improve for you

Greetings and thanks for everything :P :P :P
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Nick Gilmore wrote: 5 years ago It’s always good to hear from you Irving. I hope and pray things get better and it is a matter of time that things will get better for you and your loved ones. Hang in there...
Hello Nick (M) thank you very much for your lines, and your attention, and concern, thank you for your prayers, really are very helpful, I believe that without her, I would not be on this earth, well I do not know how much is missing for that, in not be among the living

but it is very confornt to know about you, and to know that even when I am a foreigner, there are people here, who have worried, and care about me, and for my nation, it is something that is valued very much

So I hope you are very well, and that you can always be better, that you can enjoy everything that life can give you, and that you never need anything, although sometimes it is very difficult

Yahshua bless you greatly, to you, and to all your family

Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Keith Maidlow wrote: 5 years ago It is amazing the friendships we find and the people we connect with here in the SIM. We learn so much from the those we interact with who are from different parts of the world and from different backgrounds outside our small communities at home. The things I worry about seem trivial in comparison to what Irving is going though and some of the not so trivial personal trials others here have shared. My wish/prayer is for a kinder world where everyone would be able to have a life that is closer to that which I have been blessed to have. I have felt the pain of loosing loved ones and missing friends. But I have always had a roof over my head and food to nourish my body. Life is not perfect for anyone, but should never as difficult as it is for so many. Nice to hear from you Irving and may God watch over you, your family and your country.
:P Hello Mr. Maidlow, it has always been, and it will always be a great blessing to hear from you, and to be able to experience your wisdom, and words, it is very pleasing to me, that you can take time to pray for me, and my people

and still feel the need that everything can be different, for us, if life is not perfect for anyone, and having to cope with things sometimes, it costs a lot.

but the Bible teaches, everything that man sows, that will reap, I believe that in my town today we have to harvest, what for many years we have sown, so God is unjust, in no way, I think he did not give us the payment we deserve, but he is slow to anger, and great in mercy, and from us at some time he will have that mercy, which we need.

I am glad to know that he has always had a roof over you and food that nurtures him, and I hope that they will multiply more and that nothing will be missing from you and your whole family.

I hope you are very well in health, and encouragement, and recure that it is a person, who is loved, and of great esteem, that there are many people who appreciate it, and that no matter what has to happen, it is like an oak, strong, and brave

So never faint, however bad things turn out, if you feel bad, pray to God, and talk to him, and get the strength, which you need at that moment, in the power of God,

God is always attentive to listen, what he has to say.

I hope your stable is very good, and that your snows are good enough

mia respect for you, and admiration, and from distant lands, I hope that God bless you greatly, and that you will always help him, in all your need

Greetings Mr Maidlow
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Laura Smith wrote: 5 years ago Irving, it's so good to hear from you. Glad that you are staying safe. Hoping for the situation in your country to improve. It has been making the international news lately...
:P Hello Laura, if still standing, thank you very much, for your words
If my country is a chaos, it is crazy, something that is not believed, but unfortunately it is true

I hope you are very well, that everything works wonderfully, in spite of the highs and lows that are presented, always in our life.

but believe me, you can win many fights, that they come to you, and if you can put your trust in God, and not faint, you can achieve many things.

God will always take care of you, if you walk by his side, he will protect you, and take care of you, but if you move away from him, it is harder, he will fight you, since he must respect your space, and he can not force you to anything, since you are a person with a will of your own

do not let the evil one dominate your future, and let no one hurt you, no one has the right to hurt you, to hurt your heart, so there are many good things you can get.

better than you can believe, just put your trust in God, and wait in His Goodness

Thank you again for your writing, and may God be with you always

Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Sophia Stevenson wrote: 5 years ago Hello again to one of the kindest people I've met here. I'm so glad you're OK. My friend who died a year ago was from your country and the thought of her family's lives at home really tormented her. I'm following the news and there are many people here who care and think about your situation daily. I'm glad checking in on the game can be a brief respite and hope to see you back one day.

Sophia
:P hello Sophia, thank you for your time, to write this note, I regret the death of your friend, and more being of my nation.

If things in my nation are counted, but they do not believe, and well, things may one day change with God's favor.

I do not know if I see that day, I do not know if life reaches me, but I only hope that my family can enjoy that redemption very much the day it arrives, and that many are still standing

about going back, well, I really want to go back, but I do not know if I do, there are really many things, in my mind, what should I do, but I do not know where to start, I miss the game a lot, and have some distraction, since with what one lives, in my nation, wow there is no joy, and nothing that makes your heart happy.

take care, may God bless you, and I hope that everything is very well for you, and your family

Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Fern Thompson »

Irving! I've been emailing you at my outlook account and was so worried that I had not heard from you. It's good to "see" you on here.
I miss our chats.
Take care.
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Fern Thompson wrote: 5 years ago Irving! I've been emailing you at my outlook account and was so worried that I had not heard from you. It's good to "see" you on here.
I miss our chats.
Take care.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? wow I was lying in my bed, and I thought my dog was scratching under my bed, and it was that he was shaking, the movement was strong, what madness

very unpleasant, this movement, this if it worries me, since I live in the last apartment, and if they fall the other 3 well this ends here

hello fern, well I have not received your message, and I have not written to you since there is nothing good to tell only the bad, that follows this, but I am glad to hear from you, I know that your horse, will be participating in the SC, and I hope he wins again

I hope you are very well, and I also hope that it will not shake again, it would be too much for our people, if there is an earthquake

I hope you are very well

Yahshua bless you, and protect