Just got quarantined

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Just got quarantined

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Welp for atleast two days I'm stuck at home cause I showed symptoms and I have to wait 48 hours for a test
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Just got quarantined

Post by Stormy Peak »

I hope you will be ok.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago I hope you will be ok.

Stormy
Thank you! Im hoping two days as I need to be tested tmmrw if it comes back negative ill be good to go to school again!
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Fingers crossed for a negative test. One of my son's teachers had all the symptoms, kids were all sent home, she took 3 tests (2 rapid, one conventional) and was negative for all, so kids came back after 4 days.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Leigh Ann Anderson wrote: 2 years ago Fingers crossed for a negative test. One of my son's teachers had all the symptoms, kids were all sent home, she took 3 tests (2 rapid, one conventional) and was negative for all, so kids came back after 4 days.
Yep, espically because I have work all weekend and don't wanna leave them shorthanded! I'm hoping they give me a rapid one my moms trying to get the doctor to let me have one so if it's negative I can work on the weekend.