Get To Know Your Fellow SIMsters

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Get To Know Your Fellow SIMsters

Post by Glenn Escobar »

PERSONAL

What is your player name in the game? (If different from your forum name, what name should one look for if they want to sent you an in-game message?)
Glenn Escobar

Is your player name different from your real life name?
Yes

What is your highest level of education?
Master's Degree

What is/was your occupation?
Parent and Financial Nerd

Want to tell us a little about your family?
I have a lovely wife and two boys (6yo & 4yo) and a girl (2yo in November). SIM is a perfect hobby for adults with little people, because it takes time, but the time is flexible. Oh, I also have a mom and a dad, a brother and sister in law, and the world's coolest nephew. And like a million cousins.

Where do you live?
Southern California

Any hobbies or passions, beyond SIM, that you want to share?
Sports of all kinds, running, I golf occasionally, and I've become a chauffeur for small people in recent years.

What have you done in your life that you’re the most proud of, or that makes you feel the most joyous?
Raised my kids reasonably well to this point :)

What is your most outstanding personal trait?
I can listen pretty well to others.

REAL LIFE HORSES/HORSE RACING

Are you a racing fan or are/have otherwise been involved in horse racing?
Fan, never worked in it though.

Have you met any famous racehorses up close?
Not really. Been close to them at the track, but not like in arm's reach.

What’s the greatest race(s) you’ve ever attended, or is otherwise the most memorable that you attended?
Every time I got to see Zenyatta in person.

Do you have a favorite racehorse(s)?
See the previous answer. Chills every time she ran.

SIM
What game year did you join the SIM?
42, W16

What are the things that you particularly enjoy about the SIM?
Winning races, organizing a smart barn, figuring out little time savers and tips that help me to actually get better quality in the barn rather than fiddling with other things.

Do you have a specific goal in mind?
Winning All Four All-Weather Sprint Steward's Cups (with homebreds) in the same game year (2yo both genders, 3yo+ both genders). It's a long range goal.

Do you feel you have a particular knack in the game?
Not really, I just pay attention and try not to bungle up too many things.

What do you find most frustrating about the game?
Silly mistakes that I make from being in a hurry to get something done.

What is your overall feeling about changes in the game, over the time you’ve been a player?
It's better now than when I got here.

What breed/distance/surface divisions do you play? Do you intend to get involved in additional ones, or drop any?
All 3 Throughbred Sprint Divisions, and that's where I've spent significant effort, too. I've dabbled into Turf Routing a bit, and I'm really not much into Dirt Routing, save for my little El Mahrousa. In Mixers, I started breeding Appys just to "learn the ropes" on breeding, but I've kept with them as a hobby horse just because I like them.

Do you have a favorite division?
All-Weather Sprinting.

Is there a particular horse that you feel was the key to your success in SIM?
Walnut Belle.

Is there a particular race you’ve won that you were particularly proud or gratified to win?
Yes. The SIM's very first Pegasus Trophy is sitting in my trophy case, and that is pretty cool. I look at it on days when I feel like I don't know how to play the SIM.

What do you think other players would be the most surprised to know about you as a player?
A lot of people think I play very much by numbers, so to speak, but I put more onto hunches and guesses than most would think.
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

PERSONAL

What is your player name in the game? (If different from your forum name, what name should one look for if they want to sent you an in-game message?)
Jo Ferris

Yes, a little

How old are you?

I'm currently a senior in high school

Mcdonald's crew member... Hopefully I'll be a manager once I get out of school

I have 3 siblings, 2 brothers (25 and 21) and a sister (23) and then my parents, of course

Where do you live?
Michigan

Horses, R/C racing, healthcare

What have you done in your life that you’re the most proud of, or that makes you feel the most joyous?
I love my family, nothing ever comes before them

I'm a hard worker

Nope, I was years ago, but I honestly haven't watched a horse race in at least 2 years

Nope

What’s the greatest race(s) you’ve ever attended, or is otherwise the most memorable that you attended?
Never seen a race in person, though I do drive by a Standardbred training track every now and then when they are working horses.

No

If you aren’t a fan of horse racing, what made you want to play the SIM?
I was a fan when I joined, but I'm not anymore, still love the game though

Are you/have you been involved in other equine activities?
I've done barrel racing, and love trail riding and want to do endurance riding, but right now, I'm just training my 2 year old, Patriot.

SIM
2010 (WHAT!? It's been almost 6 years!) (Year 29)

I love how random some of my great horses' families are, no name dam + some luck = superhorse, I've built my barn on that

Not really, though I could probably use one to keep me motivated. I'd love to be one of the best mixer trainers

Paints, I love them and they have been very good to me even though they don't have fancy bloodlines

Thoroughbreds, I spent millions trying to get a good TB barn going, it didn't work, I'm glad I gave up on them

What is your overall feeling about changes in the game, over the time you’ve been a player?
I almost always hate the idea of change, but almost always end up loving it

What breed/distance/surface divisions do you play? Do you intend to get involved in additional ones, or drop any?
Appaloosa - sprint and mid
Arabian - All
Quarter Horses - Sprint and Mid
Paints - All

I'd like to expand to routers with Appys and QHs, but right now, I'm good where I'm at. I've wanted to get involved with Standardbreds again, but honestly, I don't like how wide the breed column is then!

Paint mids

Neverinthemiddle - She was my first big horse and showed me that I really love paints
Boone - He's just great, great racehorse and great sire, he pretty much at this point funds most of my stable

Is there a particular race you’ve won that you were particularly proud or gratified to win?
A lot, all of my SC wins are special. My first two came from Neverinthemiddle my second and third year in the game, I was very proud of her for those wins, still am. Crossword Puzzle's win is my one and only TB SC win and the biggest race I've ever won. Then came Boone's trifecta of SC wins in three consecutive years, that is a very special accomplishment for me. Charming Freak's two wins I was very proud of for two different reasons, his first one he set a new record and his second one he showed he was one special horse, he really never was the same after his 2yo season, yet he was still able to pull off a win like that. My most recent win was No Place Like You, I ended up finishing 1-2 in that race with Never Puzzle Faith placing second, it was my first (and hopefully not the last) SC race that I've finished 1-2

If you’ve thought about leaving the game (or have left and returned), what makes you stay, or prompted you to return?
When I think about leaving, it's normally because I'm overwhelmed with the amount of horses (like I am now), so I end up selling/leasing/pensioning a lot of horses and suddenly I like the game again. I've also take steps back and just done the bare minimum to keep my stable going for a while and I find myself liking the game again

What do you think other players would be the most surprised to know about you as a player?
I don't really know, maybe my age

Would you like to share a photo of yourself?
This is me and Patriot a few months ago, not a very good picture since Patriot was trying to eat my phone and it was pouring rain, but I don't have a lot of pictures of me, mostly just my 4 legged kids
Last edited by Jo Ferris 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

The (young) age of many of the veterans is surprising me, FYI. Some of you started as pre-teens!
‹Ali Hedgestone› Oh you get addicted to the crack after a while.
This spot reserved for my super-amazing TR stallion come Year 136.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The game originated with an 11 year old.....didn't you know that? Who do you think her friends were? Gee Dan, Get it together, lol
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

I mean ... I knew that ... but I guess it never clicked.
Aloretta Dethly
Miler

Post by Aloretta Dethly »

PERSONAL

What is your player name in the game?

Aloretta Dethly

Yep.

How old are you?

Associate Degree in Equine Production and Management

Purchasing Secretary for a steel fabrication company. Worked 4 years in libraries.

Where do you live?

West By God Virginia

Music (Alternative/punk/rock/electronic), Reading, Writing, Horses

Bought the mare I trained in college from the college 4 years after I graduated. Knew from day 1 we clicked.

The ability to get hurt doing anything.

Been a racing fan since 2003. Have tried getting a job in the industry but not had much luck.

Blame, Curlin, Mizzen Mast, Rock Hard Ten, City Zip, Dynaformer, Cigar, Da Hoss, and more on farm tours.

Rock Hard Ten, Halfbridled, Oxbow, that’s the short list.

Been riding since I was 11 or 12. Western, hunt seat, saddleseat.

SIM

Year 38, but didn’t really play until a few sim years later.

Naming horses is the best.

Don’t get last in every race.

Finishing last.

...Finishing last.

I roll with it.

I’ve got everything. It keeps it interesting.

Whatever division I have a horse win a race in.

What is this “success”? Sounds terminal.

Any race that wasn’t a walkover. Actually those are nice too...

Two words: Punk Equestrian

What do you want most from the SIM?

A horse that I can keep gelding until it wins.

This is me in 2012 at about 2am after driving 2 hours in pea soup fog to see the mare I trained in college and her newborn foal. Got the text when she went into labor and booked it over the mountains as fast as I could.

Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Aloretta Dethly wrote: Two words: Punk Equestrian
Heh. I had blue and green spiky hair for a time while I was showing hunters and teaching lessons at my barn. My coach and my parents were most displeased, and I had a hard time convincing my bada** friends that I was still a bada** after they found out I spent my weekends at the barn. ;)
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nick Gilmore wrote:The game originated with an 11 year old.....didn't you know that? Who do you think her friends were? Gee Dan, Get it together, lol
I actually started it as a way to get friends because I didn't have a single friend that liked horses. Yeah, I was lame, going to the internet to seek friends 20 years ago OH WAIT. But the first round of people I got were all "old people" (like in their 30's and late 20s and stuff!) and it wasn't weird at all (it was super weird!).
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

The Steward wrote:
Nick Gilmore wrote:The game originated with an 11 year old.....didn't you know that? Who do you think her friends were? Gee Dan, Get it together, lol
I actually started it as a way to get friends because I didn't have a single friend that liked horses. Yeah, I was lame, going to the internet to seek friends 20 years ago OH WAIT. But the first round of people I got were all "old people" (like in their 30's and late 20s and stuff!) and it wasn't weird at all (it was super weird!).
And now you have no idea what to do with all of your friends that like horses! :lol:
Cindy Saunders
Miler

Post by Cindy Saunders »

PERSONAL

My name is the same: Cindy Saunders Well technically - Cynthia Marie Saunders

No

How old are you?
I will be 64 on 11/11/16

Some College

Lead in the Metrology Department for Scientific Games. My department does First Article inspection on new parts and subcomponents of slot machines, shufflers, and parts for table cames such as poker and roulette games. My job is to ensure that the parts received from vendors meet drawing requirements.

I have a son who is 43 and a 14 year old grandson. They live in Akron, Ohio, where I was born; and which is the home of LeBron James. I have been married to Kent for 8 1/2 years now. Kent's daughter (my step-daughter - BTW, hate that word step) lives in Kentucky and works for Juddmonte Farms. I grew up on a 30 acre farm a little east of Akron and fell in love with horses when I was about 4 years old. My first experience on the back of a pony was painful. It was and old slip saddle and Dad put me on the pony's back, smacked the hind quarters and tried to drag me off under a low apple tree branch. I made it through that but then the cinch borke and I was laying on the ground. It was OK though, I was ready to catch that pony and do it again.

Where do you live?
Soon after we were married, we moved from Ohio to Las Vegas. We left on Kent's birthday (he said leaving the ice and cold behind was his gift). On April 30th, 2008 we started out. There was an inch of ice and snow on the ground. I sure do not miss that! I love Las Vegas. It is not unlike any other city once you get off the strip. The mountains always look amazing, and if I decide I want to see snow, Mt Charleston is only about 30 minutes from our house. Forty five minutes away is a place called Cold Creek. I can drive out there watch the wild Mustangs. There are many great places to rent horses and to go horseback riding . Guided rides up in the mountrain and into the desert.

I of course love horses, and 1 month after moving here, I became a volunteer at Spirit Therapies. Spirit Therapies is the only Equine therapy in Las Vegas that is accredited by PATH International. We follow rules and guidelines for safety of all involved in the sessions. Typical sessions include the horse handler, two side walkers, and the licensed therapist, aiding special needs individuals. It is therapy for the volunteers also, we help others and work with horses. It is a winning combination. We are also certified for EAGALA (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association) and have offer therapy for Veterans suffering from PTSD and individuals who were trafficed. The horses at Spirit are primariy rescued horses who are now well cared for and given an abundance of love. I also serve on the Board of Directors, currently as a Member but I have also served as the Vice-President of the Board for two years.

I think that would be my son and grandson first, then the work I do with Spirit Therapies.

Some would say it is a downfall, but I am extremly honest, generous, and trusting. Oh well I guess they can be bad traits because sometimes people hurt me when I trust them, but I am oK with that. I am strong enough to know it is them, not me.

Most of the time if football isn't one we are watching TVG. My favorite horse in Zenyatta. For Christmas three years in a row, Kent bought me beautifully frames pictures of her the hange right above my home desk. Kent and his Dad used to raise and train horses at Northfield Park in Ohio. It was a hobby they shared. LOL! Had I met Kent then, we might have been involved in racing now. He would handle the business and I would love on the horses.

Not famous, but when I visited Kent's daughter in Kentucky, I spent a whole day at the barn she works at and fell in love with a colt out of Rock Hard Ten, the colts name is Tattenham. He won his first two races then sort of tappered off, but if I could have him, I surely would!!!

I when to Keeneland, it was fabulous, the day I was there I saw some of the TVG personalities.

Two - Zenyatta and Shared Belief

The game is something that Kent and I can share as a common interest. Besides what better mentor could a girl hope for!

If you weren’t a fan of horse racing when you joined the SIM, have you become interested in the sport since you started playing?

My volunteering at Spirit Therapies. There are 8 full size horses (2 are Mustangs) and two minis.

SIM
Year 34

I really iike the breeding aspect of the game and it is especially nice if I one of the fillies I breed is retired and she is a STAR or BLUE HEN!!! Yippee!!!!

Just to have fun

Not Really

Losing a race that I was hoping to win.

I really like most of them, some took a little bit to get used to them.

I seem to do OK with the Turf Sprinters. I don't intend to spread out too much. I have a small stable because I do't have the time to pay as much attention to the game as I would like Maybe when I retire![ Currently that is 834 days, 15 minutes, and 30 seconds away!!!/color]

Turf Sprinters

I have two that feel that way about - Chromed Twin Moon (my only Freak) and China Doll Moon

Not really

If you’ve thought about leaving the game (or have left and returned), what makes you stay, or prompted you to return?
The horses of course!

That I can be generous with new players.

Just to have fun with it. Keep my barn large enough to be interesting, but not so large that it becomes a job rather than a hobby.

Picture of myself and Kent's Daughter on trail ride in the mountains at Bonnie Springs Ranch, near Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas.
[img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 0824ce0b25[/img]
Good Luck and Happy Racing, :lol:
Cindy Saunders!

http://www.facebook.com/cynthia.m.saunders
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

PERSONAL

What is your player name in the game? (If different from your forum name....?
~Stormy Peak for both the forum and the game. Everywhere else on the net in games I try to use StormyPeak (no space) I've have been using that user name since about 2000.

~Yes. My user name is actually taken from a near by mountain - my favorite lake is up there, and on it's slopes, I've buried a beloved dog and before my dad passed away, he requested his ashes be spread on that mountain. So the mountain/username is special for me.

How old are you?
I'll be 53 in November.

I finished Vo Tech schooling, secretarial and data entry.

I ended up working at the family store. I helped my dad get his accounts computerized, and set up a filing system for him, after he passed away my brother and I ran the store. I worked there for 25 years, then had to quit when I hurt my back and leg and had to go on disability.

My parents were wonderful, couldn't ask for better ones. Both died of cancer when they were 57 years old. I have an older sister, an older brother and a younger sister.

Where do you live?
In Idaho, about 4,000 feet above sea level in a little Rocky Mountain valley. : )

I like to cross-stitch, and I love Kpop and Kdrama (Korean music and shows) - I've been learning Korean because of that, I got hooked on Korean entertainment back around 2005/2006. I rarely watch USA t.v. anymore.

I've done a number of things...but in the most recent years, it's been the adoption of some pets that no one else wanted.
~Lacey and Harper (dogs) were ages 8, and 6...both had been in shelters for almost a year because most people want puppies.
~Kayla (cat) was very abused by former owners (a violent dysfunctional family) It took me almost 3 years to gain her trust. She was a cranky mean distrustful cat to everyone but me...and with me, she learned to curl up on my chest, and purr while I petted her.
~Jaya and HaHa - my two current dogs.
Jaya also had a very abusive owner...Jaya is almost feral due to the distrust she has towards humans and the isolation she lived in for 5 years. HaHa was starved almost to death and is also mentally disabled...the breeder gave up on him after a year and turned him over to the shelter who also had a hard time getting him to eat - HaHa lived at the shelter for over a year and no one wanted him because of his mental defects and his eating issues.

I look back at all my time and effort to rehabilitate these animals and it's a great feeling when I think about how they learned to lose their fears, find out what it's like to trust someone and learn that life can be a happy thing and not something as terrorizing all the time. HaHa's eating issues...were solved with feeding him really small meals...turns out he has a tiny tummy that goes along with his tiny brain. : )

I think I'm a pretty patient person...I learned to be 'still and calm' from working with volatile animals. I

I'm a fan, the first horse race and horse I clearly remember watching on t.v. was in 1972, Riva Ridge winning the Kentucky Derby.

Unfortunately, no. : (
Santa Anita BC races - watching Zenyatta win the Classic. The roar of the crowd seemed to make the cement vibrate! It was awesome!

Alydar

N/A

If you weren’t a fan of horse racing when you joined the SIM, have you become interested in the sport since you started playing?
N/A
N/A

SIM
Sim year 17

I enjoy naming my foals.
I can also indulge in my hoarder/rescue mentality. I keep all the horses I breed or buy.

Not really, although I want to eventually breed a horse that can win The Arc.

Yeah, breeding freaks that run like claimers. :P
Seriously though, I seem to breed much nicer fillies than colts for some reason.

I detest paying insurance...still feel it's not doing anything to put a dint in the big stable's accounts but it's keeping mid-level and lower end players who end up with several nice foals with low bank accounts in having to come up with $50k each or so to insure them.

Mostly I like the changes, I just hope that some of the fantasy elements will always remain...like being able to chose foal gender and the color/markings on foals.

Mostly T-breds on turf. I do have some nice Quarter horses and I have a few Trotters...but no pacers or appys.

Turf Routers

My first horse I chose the pedigree and The Steward created her. Foremost. She became the foundation mare for a good number of turf router fillies and a few colts that have kept my stable going.

I've won some SC races, but I was also very proud when a few of my mares of that Foremost pedigree line won the Beverly B.

I've only seriously thought about quitting once. I got hurt and was in a wheelchair and in a great deal of pain...getting from the living room into the computer room was a real ordeal....due to narrow hall and doors in this old house. I was having a hard time keeping up with my large stable and didn't know if I could ever catch back up again. I stayed, because once I was able to get into the computer room, I wasn't going to leave for many hours....lol..so I did have time to catch up : )

Some here have a misconception about me...innuendos about me being a pollyanna, (too nice) or I hate claiming races because I don't put my horses in them, or that I'm some PETA type...and PETA is a group I detest, that it's weird that I keep all the horses that land in my barns.
I happen to play the Sim the way I do because it was a different way to play than what I've done in past games - I've played other sim horse racing games and sold and got rid of horses, ran horses in claiming races, etc. I never said my way of playing was a good business plan, I played it that way from the first just to make it hard on myself...to see If I could earn enough money racing to fund a bunch of horses I decided to keep, even if they were just pasture ornaments after having run 4 years and never earned more than $600.00 lol. It was a challenge I set for myself...and so far I think I've done pretty good.

For it to continue to grow.

Not really. But... I have posted 1 photo of myself on the internet...just because it's like an 'oh wow' kind of photo:

Me, age 5, (1968) after a bike wreck. I looked like I went ten rounds in a cage fight lol. my legs looked worse than my top half. :P

Given my back pain/injury from a few years ago, there are times when at the end of a tough day, I still feel the way that photos looks :P
------------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

Ouch.
Tamara Estes
Miler

Post by Tamara Estes »

PERSONAL

Tamara Estes

No

Bachelors

Immunohematology Tech (Blood Banking)

I am single. I live near my elderly parents. I have two brothers. My "children" all have four legs and a tail.

Where do you live?
Colorado

Real life thoroughbred pedigrees, riding dressage horses, hiking the Colorado mountains, gardening

I love being with my family and my pets. Had a wonderful career at Mayo Clinic Blood Bank, where I published several articles in medical journals.

I can be patient with annoying people

Huge fan, never worked in the industry

I have met a lot. Seattle Slew, Capote, Slew o' Gold, Arazi, Silver Charm, Dynaformer, Storm Cat, Pioneering, Storm Bird, A.P. Indy, Summer Squall, Sea Hero, Bold Forbes, Forego, Serena's Song, Risen Star, Nureyev, Sunny's Halo, Halo, Gato Del Sol, Deputy Minister, Zilzal, Dayjur, Affirmed, Holy Bull, Gone West, Mr. Prospector, Danzig, Devil's Bag, Unbridled, Cahill Road, Riverman, Lyphard, Easy Goer,

First Kentucky Derby in 1991, and the 1992 BC Juvenile with Arazi

Secretariat, Seattle Slew, Serena's Song, Zenyatta, Lure, too many more to name

SIM
Y 31

Improving my broodmare band in breeding stakes winners. Meeting new people

Having a successful homebred stallion. Maybe someday win the Arc or Louisville Derby

Not really. I have been having success with my turf milers the past couple of years

My biggest frustration was just conquered. I finally was able to purchase a horse at the Stew Auction.

It takes work to improve your barn, no matter the changes. A lot of the changes have made the game more intense and fun to play. It is a challenge to learn some of the new stuff, but it has overall improved the game.

I play almost every division. I didn't do as much with mixers when I started, but have slowly improved those parts of my barn. I intend to keep playing a little in every division.

Turf Mile

Distant Dream

Yes. The first Pegasus Turf Mile

I started with a VERY small barn. My most successful horses have been homebreds.
Breeder of Distant Dream, The SIMs richest and fastest turf miler ever.
INDIAN HILLS STUD - Home of Champions For your Kentucky boarding needs
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Ouch Stormy! That looks like it really hurt!
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

PERSONAL

Same

Yes because no one would believe my real first name is Baroque!

How old are you?

Not high but i am a fully qualified Chef.

Catering Manager

Married to Helen , We have 2 kids one of each aged 17 and 20

Where do you live?

Plymouth UK but originally from Wimbledon.

Eating out , Cinema , Fishing , I am a huge Jets fan and supporter of English soccer team AFC Wimbledon

I am thankful for surviving Cancer when i was 34

Not for me to say

Been gambling since i was 15 and i have had shares in 3 awful racehorses

Seen some in the parade ring but can't get too close as i am very allergic to horses

The BC in 2009 not only because of Zenyatta but because of meeting lots of lovely Simsters

The ones that win me money

Fan of racing and sports sims

Big fan

No

SIM

Near the end of Year 17. My real 10 year anniversary on 30th October

I like breeding my mares but i'm not too good at it.

Still to win a SC Classic , Arc or London Derby.

Not really

When you are sure you have the best horse and it doesn't win the race

Emily's game so i support any changes she deems fit.

Mostly all Routers and Turf Sprinters

Turf Routers

Two really Louisville Oaks winner Bodega Bay and Louisville Derby winner Believe The Hype.

Yes it's got to be when Believe The Hype won the Derby and made me the first non North American to win that race.

Thought about leaving a few times but then a good horse i want to race comes along and makes me stay.

Nothing really i'm quite unremarkable.

Big race winners!

Me and Matthew Lewis of Harry Potter fame.

Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.