minor Win 10 help question

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

minor Win 10 help question

Post by Stormy Peak »

I absolutely hate it when I hover my cursor over the bottom taskbar and every item I have on it appears as an image.

So I looked it up on Google and was told to do this:

go into:
System > system info > advanced > system properties > performance:
on that list, find and un-clicked an item called Enable Peek
Hit Apply and Ok.

This does not work.

I'm still getting those images of each taskbar window appearing. I see nothing helpful in it as I can Read what each button is and I don't need that image floating up and in my way every time my cursor ends up on the taskbar.

The instructions doesn't say anything about a restart. And I have a bunch of stuff opened right now that I don't want to close up.

Should there be a restart?

I'm so flustered with Win 10 right now that I think if I could find the twits who designed it I would probably choke them until they looked like this > :shock:

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Dawn Palka
Miler

Re: minor Win 10 help question

Post by Dawn Palka »

On a similar note, does anyone whether or not Win10 is left-handed friendly now or not? Not long after it came out, I downloaded it, but it set the pointer to right handed and I could not for the life of me set it/apply it to left-handed use. I got rid of Win10 five minutes after I downloaded it and downloaded W10 blocking software. I don't think Windows 8.1 is as bad as everyone says--at least it's ambidextrous.