Podcasts

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Podcasts

Post by Gwayne's World »

Hosted by Scott Eiland and others. If they are still available, where can they be found?
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Podcasts

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Here is a link to At The Gate https://atthegate.podiant.co/ :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

I thought there was an effort being made at one point to collect as many of Scott's podcasts as possible, but I can't find any thread about it. I have some on an old computer, and I managed to download one earlier this year. I think I could probably find a few more.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I checked his old website and it doesn’t work anymore. The url is owned by someone else.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

There are a few people that still have some of Scott's podcasts, myself included, but last time I remember it being discussed, we weren't sure if it was the right thing to do to re-publish his intellectual property now that he's gone.
If we can all agree that it's for the best, I'd be happy to share what I have, and I imagine others would too... I think he would have wanted people to keep listening to them and enjoying them. I do listen to some of them sometimes and they really make me smile.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Laura Smith wrote: 5 years ago There are a few people that still have some of Scott's podcasts, myself included, but last time I remember it being discussed, we weren't sure if it was the right thing to do to re-publish his intellectual property now that he's gone.
If we can all agree that it's for the best, I'd be happy to share what I have, and I imagine others would too... I think he would have wanted people to keep listening to them and enjoying them. I do listen to some of them sometimes and they really make me smile.
Thanks Laura. Hope something can be worked out.
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.