GOT

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Who will win the Iron Throne?

Poll ended at 4 years ago

1. Jamie Lannister
No votes
2. Cersei Lannister
No votes
3. Daenerys Targarean
15%
4. Jon Snow
30%
5. Sansa Stark
10%
6. Arya Stark
5%
7. Tyrion Lannister
25%
8. Brandon Stark
5%
9. Gendry (King Robert’s illegitimate son)
5%
10. Catelyn Stark (did not die in the books...who knows?)
5%

Total votes: 20

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: GOT

Post by Carole Hanson »

Also, best scene this season was Jon reuniting with Ghost and finally petting this good boy!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Good insights and I wholeheartedly agree about Jon and Ghost! Took long enough!!!! I also liked Bran vetoing Grey Worm about Tyrion.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I cried a lot during the series finale. I also wanted to punch everyone when they were at the trial deciding a king because I feel like the whole Sansa spilling the beans of Jon's true identity to get Jon to be the king and then everyone forgetting ALL OF THAT ANYWAY was dumb.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I thought it was justified because it really didn’t matter to Jon. Besides, he has that whole *killing Dany* thing to deal with. We’re supposed to be happy that Drogon didn’t burn him and Grey Worm didn’t slit his throat.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

What I want to know is, where did they get that big Targaryen banner flag they posted on the side of King’s Landing?
Did they purchase it at the same hardware store that the white walkers purchased that big chain from season 6?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Erica Olson »

I thought that as soon as the Iron Throne was burned, Jon’s hereditary claim to be king vanished. The first Aegon Targaryen forged the Iron Throne when he conquered the Seven Kingdoms, and now the throne has melted before the last Aegon’s eyes. The Targaryens were always conquerors and were a very new house (300 years?) compared to some of the others in Westeros. The Starks ruled the North for thousands of years, so arguably Bran has a better hereditary claim than Jon does, although hereditary claims don’t matter anymore.
Pacer Studs:
Highland Billy - 15K
Stars Burning - 8K

Trotter Studs:
Viceroy - 5K
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago What I want to know is, where did they get that big Targaryen banner flag they posted on the side of King’s Landing?
Did they purchase it at the same hardware store that the white walkers purchased that big chain from season 6?
Must say I didn't notice that but I do remember back in season 4 maybe (?) when Daenerys captures Mereen the Targaryen banner hangs from the giant statue atop the pyramid, guess that's where they got it from.