GOT Spoiler Alert

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

GOT Spoiler Alert

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Here is my take on the "misplaced" coffee cup in the last episode. It is a foreshadowing. We will all come to realize in the next few weeks that everything we have seen and experienced...was not real! The show is going the same route as "The Wizard of Oz", or "Dallas", and "Newhart". Emilia Clarke is a real actress who has been DREAMING she was cast as a dragon queen in a huge hit, cable television spectacle of a show, and the coffee cup is just the first indicator that she's about to wake up from that dream. Sorry to spoil all of the fun, but none of this has been real!

Also...I'm SO glad that nobody here (other than Brian) can manage to physically make contact with me because now I fear for my life! Death by dragon's fire or flaming hot coffee is still death! :lol:
John Smith II
Two Year Old

Re: GOT Spoiler Alert

Post by John Smith II »

Shut up
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Burst out laughing Steve, thanks!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

John Smith wrote: 5 years agoShut up
That wasn’t very nice sir
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I don't think he was being serious, Pete, but you know me...when I'm told to shut up, I shut up. No siree Bob, you don't gotta tell me twice to shut up, and ya wanna know why? Because I know HOW to shut up! I don't gotta be told twice to shut up, because I'm so good at shuttin' up that it never has to be said again. My dad told me to shut up once and I did it so well that I nearly starved to death, but I didn't TELL him I was starvin'! Blah, blah, blah, etc.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Lol, one can always use a good laugh...
John Smith II
Two Year Old

Post by John Smith II »

Apologies to Steve, that came across way wrong.