AU taking a dip in the river

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

AU taking a dip in the river

Post by Stormy Peak »

I took AU down to a place we call 'The Island' And I walked him towards the southern tip of it. I got a small bit of video of him plunging into ice cold water....he went in about 7 or 8 times by the time I got to the end of the island and back. Unfortunately, on our way back...just a few minutes after I hooked him back up to a 20 foot cable that had his leash clipped onto that... he saw some dogs at the northern tip coming towards us. He was ahead of me and took a few sudden leaps forward...jerking the leash...that I was holding in my left hand...along with my Kindle which I had used to photo and film our walk.

My kindle went flying...and out of the acres of grass there... it hit the only metal post around....and shattered the screen. :(
I ended up having to buy a new kindle, as that one was 6 or 7 years old. It had a 7inch screen, and my new Fire has a 10 inch one. It's my 't.v.' in the living room...as I don't turn on my regular t.v. for months at a time...I don't have cable or dish t.v. and air wave t.v. doesn't work much of the time, so I sit in my recliner and watch Amazon Prime shows, Netflix shows, or YouTube...or listen to audio books on my Kindle.

Anyway... AU's hip surgeries were in January and February of last year - and as you can see he's healed up quite nicely...he's getting up and down the river bank easily and he can run quite fast too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feBPlzy ... e=youtu.be

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Dawn Palka
Miler

Re: AU taking a dip in the river

Post by Dawn Palka »

Beautiful scenery! You would never know that dog had hip surgery! :shock:
Sorry to hear about your Kindle/Fire. :cry: About two weeks ago, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet and instead of immediately putting it in rice like smart people do, I had to do a search on what to do and got the ridiculous advice to dry everything off and put it all under a light or in the sun. :cry: :x
I have a new phone now, and it's staying out of the bathroom! If I'm in a public bathroom, it will go into my purse.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

He looks great, Stormy!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I played this on full blast, and Marvel ended up spinning in circles thinking you were trying to tell him to go do something fun ;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

He looks like he is having a blast, Stormy! And he is moving quite nicely!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED