I mean really???

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: I mean really???

Post by Steve Leavitt »

It's modern art now!
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Re: I mean really???

Post by Anne Conradt »

Louise Bayou wrote: 5 years ago
Leigh Ann Anderson wrote: 5 years ago It looks like you have hit your "three bad things" quota for a while (one would hope). Car, hand, tv, yep, that should do it for a while. Tell the bad luck fairy to find someone else to harass.
Didn't add that my fridge has decided to freeze every thing in it. lol Its been a rough month to say the least. But its a tv and those are not something to fret over to much. More annoying that the idiot didn't think to put the tv into actual stud and not just the sheet rock. But live and learn...I should have paid the Dish guy the $50 and saved myself the cost of a new tv! :P

And my hand is much better. The antibiotics seem to be doing their job.
Dish? People still have that?

And, Leigh Ann is correct. You've officially hit your bad thing quota for a while, and you're working on your next ... a while ... with the fridge ... so you're good for now.

Brown spider? Those can be nasty bites.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.