Kon'nichiwa From Japan!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Kon'nichiwa From Japan!!

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I am on vacation in Japan right now. We flew in yesterday? Oh heck, who knows with the time change... Washington State to Tokyo. We pretty much lost a day. Can you say JET LAG?!
Who here has been to Japan?
I will be here until the 20th. The Japanese Oaks runs at Tokyo Racecourse on the 19th and I plan on attempting to attend.. We'll see how that goes since reserved seating is long sold out. But hey, when in Rome (or Tokyo).

I actually have two international trips booked within a 5 week period. I leave for Cairo, Egypt on June 10th (and stay til the 22nd). It will be a girl's trip with my Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother. My Aunt and Grandma did an Africa trip last year and spent two days in Cairo... They said that they loved it and want to go back. It's pretty common knowledge in my family that the pyramids are at the top of my list, so they're taking my mom and I with them.
I feel extremely lucky!!

If I manage to figure out how to be techy, I will eventually post pictures here in the forum from my trips :)

Sayonara!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Kon'nichiwa From Japan!!

Post by Carole Hanson »

Wow Lily I'm so jealous!! Enjoy your trip, sounds amazing!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I haven’t been to Japan but you will love Egypt. It’s a great idea to get a guide while you’re there, we had a fellow Aussie show us to some great places. If you’ve got time to jump on the overnight train up to Luxor, that’s definitely worth doing too. So much to see!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Oooh! Thanks for the advice, we will definitely see if we can squeeze Luxor in :)
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I went to Japan years ago when a friend of mine was living out there for work. Did Tokyo, Nara and Kyoto. It was a lot of fun. Though I was very happy that I was there with someone who had some grasp of the Japanese language.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*