Alex

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Alex

Post by Steve Leavitt »

To Stormy, Em and anyone else who has been chosen as the family's "designated mourner" (as I put it). Yes, it is sad and weird to watch as they pass from this world, but I've always viewed that last tail wag, meow, "cuddle" or other acknowledgement to us as an indication that they are happy in that moment. All we have left to give them at the end is our compassion, love, and caring, so those are the last things they feel in this world and they are content with it.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

So sorry to hear this. :(
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I'm sorry Emily.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Sorry Em!
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

What an amazing age and experience to know him for that length of time. So sorry for your loss.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

I'm so sorry to hear about Alex Em. I'm so happy he gave you happy memories, and that he lived a long, full life. He sounds like he was so special.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"