Autographs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Autographs

Post by Gwayne's World »

Glenn Escobar wrote: 4 years ago I’ve got a number of athlete ones, some more famous and some less. Quite a few on baseballs, jerseys, etc.

But the most significant signed thing I have, I think, is the program from a state visit to the US by Mikhail Gorbachev, and Ronald Reagan’s signature was added to it a couple of years later. Reagan was more of a spur of the moment thing, seeing him give a lecture, but Gorbachev I waited for hours.
Nice ones, Glenn!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Glenn Escobar wrote: 4 years ago I’ve got a number of athlete ones, some more famous and some less. Quite a few on baseballs, jerseys, etc.

But the most significant signed thing I have, I think, is the program from a state visit to the US by Mikhail Gorbachev, and Ronald Reagan’s signature was added to it a couple of years later. Reagan was more of a spur of the moment thing, seeing him give a lecture, but Gorbachev I waited for hours.
Going to the Toronto International Film Festival, I get quite a few from the industry. Many, many are international and independent up and coming film makers. That said, I’m super impressed Glenn! Congrats on having the patience to wait it out.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago
Ashley Hunt wrote: 4 years ago
Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago Didn't get an autograph but I got a pic with Gerard Butler when he was on my flight back from Breeders Cup to New Orleans. He was very nice but sad to say he didn't look like he did in the movie 300. :lol:
That might be a good thing.... :twisted: for those of you that follow rodeo or have in the past, I have met Ty Murray (super nice guy), Tuff Hedeman (I got his autograph), Fallon Taylor (autograph), Martha Josey (autograph), and theres plenty more. I also have met Jewel (she was super nice and very down to earth).

And I don't know how many of you remember the show on CMT 'My Big Redneck Vacation', but went to school (K-12) with Michelle from that show. We are from a town with only 2500 people, so I knew her fairly well...let's just say blah was my opinion.
I met Stran Smith..after I ran into a pole watching him stretch when he was roping at the LSU pro rodeo... wellllll worth running into the pole. Lawd he is handsome!
Hahaha! Sometimes you just have to sacrifice yourself to look at the great looking guys!
Brian Chunn
Miler

Post by Brian Chunn »

I have a promotional poster for Austin Powers Goldmember signed by the cast (Mike Myers,Michael Caine,Beyonce,Seth Green,Michael York,Robert Wagner,Verne Troyer) more important though is my Reading shirt worn by Jay Tabb against Newcastle in 2012, signed by all the players/management.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I have jockey Mike Smith's autograph on the Zenyatta DVD, and the autographs of all the band members of Runner Runner because I happened to catch them lingering in a public area after their performance at the 2010 Jingle Bell Bash in Seattle lol it was my 16 year old dream come true, let me tell ya.

I recently saw a framed shirt from the set of Star Trek signed by William Shatner (Captain Kirk) for $250 that in hindsight I wish I had bought.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

Lester piggott
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Willie Shoemaker - got that one when my dad took me to Santa Anita in 1980.

Chris Shivers - got my PBR program signed. My husband went with me to watch a PBR event because, as he put it, 'I'm not having you come home and I find out some cowboy signed your bra'

I have a few others, but those are the ones I got in person.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.