:(

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: :(

Post by Noel Collins »

Big mental hugs JR. I’m going through some crazy losses in my family right now also.

I tend to keep repeating “I am a willow, I will not break”. When it doesn’t help at least it distracts me from my current spiraling doom cycle and anger.

It sucks. It just all sucks. I’m here if you need agrief rant buddy.
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

This is the worst. I have 2 sisters. I can't imagine. Do whatever you need to do to keep going and wallow or distract yourself. I cn't imagine how angry you must be at the failures of the people around her. Let yourself be angry, feel it to its max and that way eventually you'll get it out is my best advice, but that was just what has happened in my experience and been the best way, yours could be totally different. This kind of thing can feel like the tablecloth being pulled out from under your life. Keep in touch with us when you can
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I’m so so sorry to hear this JR. I can’t imagine having to deal with such awful pain, no one in the world is more important to me than my family and losing one of them like that...I don’t know how I could ever cope with it. You must be an extremely strong and selfless person to put your wife and children first in this situation. My absolute deepest condolences.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years ago In my own heart, I am a Christian, but I truly do not believe in any fixed religion that says anything but “love your neighbor”. Where do they get off telling her who she can bring to church? That makes me mad that they added to your sister’s grief and pain. It is just not supposed to be that way.
Exactly what Nick said! No church or its members have the right to say who can or cannot bring. My heart goes out to you and your family. We are all here to talk or just listen to you vent. We are big extended family here.
Hazel Anthony
Miler

Post by Hazel Anthony »

I am really sorry to hear this J.r.. I know I don't know you or any of the other Simsters very well, but I still would like to let you know that I will be thinking and praying for you and your family.
Anthony Meadows

Standing:

Cerebro
Appy DS
3x Simmy Award Winner, 2x Grade 1 winner (including Steward's Cup Dash), 4x Graded Stakes winner
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Obviously no words could come close to being adequate, but I'm so sorry for your loss and the grief you and your family are going through right now.

Take all the time you need - I know we'll see you back here in due course, and when you are don't sweat anything that happens in the game. Forum drama and game issues are an insignificant blip on real life.
Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Fern Thompson »

I'm so sorry, J.R. I hope you know you can always message me if you ever want to talk.
I wish you the best.