Fundraiser - Travis Roy Foundation

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Springer
Classic Contender

Re: Fundraiser - Travis Roy Foundation

Post by Mike Springer »

I think Garret's team won the tournament!!! Congrats!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Last update for the weekend. $721,500 raised for people with Spinal Cord Injuries!!!

Oh, and my team won our 4th championship.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Garret Folsom wrote: 4 years ago Last update for the weekend. $721,500 raised for people with Spinal Cord Injuries!!!

Oh, and my team won our 4th championship.
Congrats on the win and more importantly raising all that money! Wonderful! I'm glad I could help in a small way.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Ok, a little bit more. The tournament is just shy of $6 million raised during it's existence, which started with 7 teams in 2002 and raised $4,000.

The picture below is all of the players from the first tournament that are still playing today. I'm the 4th from the left with the green socks.

Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Just another update. With money coming in after the tournament, we've gone over $750,000 for the year.