Reserved Names

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Reserved Names

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Being a pretty big 'Family Guy' fan, I was very surprised the name "Baby Stewie" has never been used. It is reserved now and my next Stew bred purchase stands a good chance of receiving that name! Hope I get a fantastic one, Em, because Baby Stewie is all about (SIM) world domination!!! :lol:
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Reserved Names

Post by Stormy Peak »

Congrats on picking up a name you really like. It's always fun to snag a name like that, and especially too, when you realize that no one had ever used it before.

I once bred a colt by the great sire,Saga, and he was nearing the end of his breeding days. Saga, btw, produced 13 runners who earned over a million dollars, so he was an extremely popular sire at the time.

And being a fan of the wonderful and well known scientist, Carl Sagan, I couldn't believe no one just stuck an 'N' on the end of Saga to get Sagan. : ) Also, a bit back in my colt's pedigree there was a dam who's name was Reaching for Stars -- so that helped with me naming the colt Sagan.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=90399

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Dawn Palka
Miler

Post by Dawn Palka »

I will think of a really good unique name and rush to reserve it....only to find that it's been taken by at least one other player. How does that happen?! But if I want to reserve a not-so-unique name that must surely be taken....not a problem! It's there! Go figure.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

When my husband and I go on roadtrips, I amuse myself by reserving potential horse names. I've got a dandy of list of them from our last jaunt around the perimeter of the Florida coast last week.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I have a note app on my phone just for fake horse names. lol It comes in handy and is full of fun names.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder