Grammar lesson time!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Grammar lesson time!

Post by Gwayne's World »

Stormy Peak wrote: 4 years ago
Dawn Palka wrote: 4 years ago Them and whoever does the closed captions on the news channels. :shock:
I watched all the episodes of the Andy Griffith Show on Amazon Prime a few years back - I just looked up how many there were... 249 episodes, each a half hour and the series lasted 8 years. In all of them, the closed caption had Opie calling his dad, "Paw" instead of "Pa" :roll:

-------------

Stormy
249 episodes? I hope you have since recovered the 30 points of IQ you must have lost during that ordeal :lol:
I'm not one to talk, having watched Downton Abbey and Poldark on Prime. Actually both were quite good :!:
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Grammar lesson time!

Post by Stormy Peak »

A half hour of comedy is good for a person....even if it does temporarily lower IQ levels, the daily laugh can help with depression. It's been proven that laughing produces endorphins in the brain that help combat the blues. Don Knots on that show as Barney was who offered the most laughs...that guy knew how to use his looks to make a funny scene even better.

I've seen all of Downton Abbey...would like to see the movie that out, but will have to wait until Prime or Netflix has it. I loved how they ended the series...and I hope the movie doesn't have a stupid tragic messed up ending to it. I have Poldark on my watch list, but haven't watched any episodes yet. It might be next once I watch after I finish with Person Of Interest on Netflix....I only have 2 more episodes left of that series and I'll be done.

I only watch about 1 to 2 hours of 't.v.' a day. So I try to get through 1 series, or sometimes 2 at the same time....before adding another one to watch. With my bad back, it's hard to sit in front of the monitor for too long. I don't have any real t.v., all my video watching comes from the internet.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000