musicans

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Re: musicans

Post by Joe Bengston »

with all the musicians so far on here we should make our own band and call it "The Simsters" lol i'm not sure we high stepped in high school though i believe that's what we were supposed to do. I was one of the few that did and i didn't want to do marching band at first but then it became my favorite thing in the world. but also because of the music we played. we played move along, this is how a heart breaks, every time we touch, bleeding love, and a bunch i'm forgetting lol but we played a lot of more modern music, which a lot of the other bands would play older songs and i do love old music but a lot of times it was slow and boring.

we also always did a horns down dance for our halftime shows. it was always fun going to showcases where just a bunch of marching bands played that night. i went to a really small private high school so we always had the smallest band but we weren't always the quietest! lol one of my really good friends played football but saw how much fun we were having in band and quit football to play in the band haha. he could have done both but he just decided to do band instead. i played alto for marching band except one here i played tenor sax, then for concert band i played bari sax and for stage band i played bari sax. except maybe my freshmen year and even in concert band or stage band can't remember i would mostly play bari but for a couple songs he had me play alto. I did solos in 7th and 8th grade got a 1 rating both times. it's 1-5 and 1 is the best you can get. Then all four years in high school i did quartets on bari. again all 1's!

the craziest thing about the one year was i wasn't supposed to do any but the other person who was doing it had something else planned so i had a week to learn the piece lol still got a 1 lol. (sorry if i'm bragging but i'm pretty good i think and hope lol)

i to can't stand with something is out of key except my singing that's always out of key haha.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Re: musicans

Post by Joe Bengston »

if i knew how to embed videos on here i'd show some of the ones on youtube but i really want to show everyone the horns down dance but i believe that's only on my mothers facebook haha. it's just funny because well i was always known as the really quiet kid but yeah i wasn't during that horns down dance haha.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.