Stress

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Stress

Post by Stormy Peak »

So for the past week or so, and for 2 to 3 times a day, my right eye/eyelid has been twitching. It will last anywhere from 5 minutes to a half hour. I decided to look up reasons for my right eye to be doing this, and Google says:
----------------------
Most eye/eyelid spasms go away without treatment in a few days or weeks. ... The most common causes of eyelid twitching are stress, fatigue, and caffeine
----------------------

Well, I know it's not caffeine because I haven't been sleep well for some time and have skipped my 1 cup of coffee I usually drink each morning, and that's the only source of caffeine I usually have. So, I've learned something new...stress and fatigue can cause eye lid twitching...and it's really annoying.

Also I came across this...lol...again, it's my Right Eye that's twitching. I'm not superstitious but kind of hope this one is true :)

----------------------
What does it mean when your right eye twitches?

Some people experience eye twitching more frequently when they are under stress, drink too much caffeine or suffer from allergies. Superstitions tell us that:
~left eye twitching means something bad is going to happen in our lives
~While right eye twitching means something good is about to happen
-----------------------------

Stormy ;)
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Both of my eyes are twitching.
My nose is running.
My upper lip is quivering.
And my ears are ringing.
Must be from reading the entirety of the 'Bye Bye Steward Bred's' thread?
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

The next time i am standing at the bar and see that a ladys right eye is twitching will make my day ;)
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Lee Tuttle
Miler

Post by Lee Tuttle »

My right eyelid does the same thing when I'm stressed. Always been that way.
Best way to reduce stress for me is to stop trying to control things. I figured that out after a few hard lessons of my youth.
We can only control our intentions. Not outcomes.