My Guilty Pleasure

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

My Guilty Pleasure

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Sunday mornings, a cup of coffee and The Treehouse Masters. An amazing team who build treehouses (complete with insulation, electricity and plumbing) throughout the world. Based in Washington State, I saw the episode where they travelled to Sweden to meet another builder. I’m late to this show as their 11th season was also their last, sorry to say. Here’s their home link just to give you an idea how awesome they are!

https://www.nelsontreehouse.com/blog/20 ... se-masters

So, that’s my guilty pleasure, what’s yours?
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: My Guilty Pleasure

Post by Cleo Patra »

Sleeping. Definitely sleeping.

I only get a handful of days off a year so I live for when I don’t have to set a freakin alarm clock haha
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Cleo...2 things I’ve noticed since leaving the racetrack...I can’t stand getting my head rained on (irregardless of my hat) and I hate going to work in the dark, lol. It seems so uncivilized now...you have my sympathy as do all racetrackers!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years ago Sunday mornings, a cup of coffee and The Treehouse Masters. An amazing team who build treehouses (complete with insulation, electricity and plumbing) throughout the world. Based in Washington State, I saw the episode where they travelled to Sweden to meet another builder. I’m late to this show as their 11th season was also their last, sorry to say. Here’s their home link just to give you an idea how awesome they are!

https://www.nelsontreehouse.com/blog/20 ... se-masters

So, that’s my guilty pleasure, what’s yours?
Have enjoyed this show a lot over the years, amazing what they can do with treehouses. I usuallywatch it On Demand later in the week and at night time though. Sunday mornings, with a hot cup of tea are my quiet times. :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

At least once a week, I get on YouTube and watch people camping...usually done in foul weather with just a tarp for protection...lol. I think my favorite channel for that is a guy called Joe Robinet who tries all kinds of camping, from building shelters out of logs to tents, and tarps and hammocks. I also like looking at trailer camper reviews from brand new, to rebuilding old campers.

Makes me wish I had the money and a back that could handle camping like that.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

True Crime is my guilty pleasure. Whether is be TV shows, Bio-pics, or books.
I even make a point to visit murderer-related points of interest when I get the chance (Ed Gein's grave, for instance).
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Sunday morning 2 cups of tea, back to back episodes of Ax Men on blaze catch up.

TIMBERRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

The Sim.. duh!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder