Ladys of the Sim Census

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Ladys of the Sim Census

Post by The Harlequins »

Is it mandatory to wrap toilet roll around your hand a minimum of 8 times

Or is it heredity :lol:

I ask out of fun and not wanting to be rude.

Most of my married life there as been 3 girls in my life, i can get by with 1 roll a fortnight.but we used to buy a12 pack a week :shock:

The post is ment as fun but wondered if this was a global issue :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Ladys of the Sim Census

Post by Nena Olson »

I am going to say that it is hereditory in your family because I definitely do not use that much toilet paper.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Frank Chilton wrote: 4 years ago Is it mandatory to wrap toilet roll around your hand a minimum of 8 times
As toilet paper width keeps getting closer to the width of calculator paper, that might be the case for everyone in a near future.

I have older TP rollers in my bathroom and when I first moved into this house, the toilet paper I bought hid the roller...anymore there is about 3/4th to an inch of roller showing when a roll is put on...(Properly, with the paper going over the top/in front of the roll :lol: )

Also, yesterday, I needed to go to town and get some cat food, kitty litter, milk, honey and toilet paper. About 15 minutes before leaving the house, my sister called and said the Idaho governor declared a state of emergency...and that my sister heard the stores here were jammed pack with people buying shopping carts full of toilet paper, hand sanitizer and isopropyl alcohol.

I went to our local dollar store to get my milk, cat stuff...and yep...people there were going bat-s*** trying to find toilet paper, sanitizers and ispopropyl alcohol. I went to another store to get the brand of toilet paper I like to use, which is more like the old full width stuff and it's tightly wound onto the core, rather than loosely wound...where 3 pulls on it leaves you with almost no TP. I get there and they are out...but they did have 3 packages of 6 rolls of another brand that's good quality so I bought one of those instead. I felt ridiculous buying it...even though I was buying it because I only had 1 roll left at the house, I figured people would be looking at me like ...oh...she's one of "those" (panicked hoarders of TP)...lol.

I wash out my own jar for honey and go the health food store and pour my own. We have some local bee keepers and their honey is also sold in our large grocery store...the difference in price though. Two pounds of it sold in our grocery store is $11.00 -- at the health food store, filling your own jar -- it's $6.00.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Nena Olson wrote: 4 years ago I am going to say that it is hereditory in your family because I definitely do not use that much toilet paper.
Yeah, 8 wraps is A Lot!

------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I am an excessive toilet paper user! I admit it! But I also blame my mother (who can’t defend herself lol), she is a pretty extreme germophobe. I grew up with EVERYTHING being dirty/yucky. I still struggle with not becoming the same way, especially with my kids 😅

The toilet paper use is a work in progress! 😂
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I'm an excessive TP user!!
But since we live near Seattle (CoronaVirus Capitol of the USA) and TP is now almost impossible to find in stores because of crazy overly worried people, I am now making a conscious effort to use less :lol:
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lee Tuttle
Miler

Post by Lee Tuttle »

Cheryl crow claims to use 1 square per visit. And says that everyone should.

I think shes behind the tp hoarding to force those low on stock to follow her lead.

Is there a bidet stock? I want to invest.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

We have an on farm septic system so excessive toilet paper is definitely off the books, unless you want to go sewer diving to fix the problems you create by shoving too much down the system. We do use 4-ply luxury paper though so it’s much nicer to only use 4-5 squares.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

If you were to run out, there's always newspaper, or even that boring book your friend has been begging you to read. When they ask you how you liked it, you could say "I found it a bit rough at first, but by the third chapter, I was going through it voraciously and found the pages difficult to put down. The end of the book left me feeling flushed with excitement. I doubt I'll ever see another book quite like it."
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Check out the Steward's Facebook page.

"Coming to your neighborhood soon!"
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago If you were to run out, there's always newspaper, or even that boring book your friend has been begging you to read. When they ask you how you liked it, you could say "I found it a bit rough at first, but by the third chapter, I was going through it voraciously and found the pages difficult to put down. The end of the book left me feeling flushed with excitement. I doubt I'll ever see another book quite like it."
The End (Literally) :o