Dear Steward

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Dear Steward

Post by The Harlequins »

Just finished off a bottle of 18yr old single malt.

Sat down,in a fashion, and started thinking about this beautiful game.

Would it be a good idea to have game point and a half races, from a mere maiden to nw1 nw2 ect right the way through to big stakes race.

Only the stables that have bought game points on that day, would be able to enter.

BIG PRIZE MONEY races for all that open there wallet day :lol:

Regards Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Dear Steward

Post by The Steward »

Would it be a good idea to have game point and a half races, from a mere maiden to nw1 nw2 ect right the way through to big stakes race.
(Me reading this line and thinking you wanted to award them in game points: No!)

Only the stables that have bought game points on that day, would be able to enter.
(Me reading this line: YES!!!!!!)

;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you for the reply,i was just thinking that the older ,big players have no need to buy game points , and rightly so they have done the hard work before hand,

But would they miss the chance to win a 100,000 maiden........i my view not likely thats why there are there where they are
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Sorry Frank, we ALL but game points! :D :D :D :D
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

My grandfather told me Nick.
many a mickle makes a muckle lol