Thanks

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Thanks

Post by David Faulkner »

Well I wanted to make public my thanks to a group of players who have been able to make my stay as a Junior have a very pleasant moment since today my stay in Junior Player status ends

I want to emphasize that when the Stewardbred Auction began, for New Players, Junior, and Intermediate, there was only less than 12k in my account, so I could only bid for 10, since it did not allow me to use more of the available money.

practically bankrupt :shock: it only came to my mind that I had to sell something that could be acquired, and with that money I could buy a Stewardbred and try to negotiate it.

So I posted a notice about the help I needed at the time in order to have money and participate in the auction.

and Mrs. Gigi, answered my call for help, and bought a DS Stakes in 250k, the miracle had happened, with that help I was able to buy a Stewardbred, which I could sell, to Mr. Randall, and in turn, I could buy another one Stewardbred, which Mr. Knatz bought, which helped to buy another Stewardbred, which Mr. Davenport bought then I was able to sell 2 foal, which Mr. Karl bought, and the last foal was bought by a new player Rogers also Cleo I bought a mother turf mare, from Steward auction, with all this collaboration, today I have in my account 20 foal that I have been able to raise and a figure of 7 digits in my account so my experience as a Junior has been very exciting, with all the things that have been lived

so I want to thank this group of Players if they help with my stable, in having bought, these horses, in times of need.

Also to Mr. Davenport, for the gift of 5 horses that have helped to have a pleasant victory.

and Mrs. Lori Hamill, for that Junior graduation gift in the final week of my career as a QH-Router

I will still be able to participate in week 14 and 15 although this Sunday my stay in Canada ends and I must attend Intermediate University :P