If a break is needed

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

If a break is needed

Post by The Harlequins »

Hi is there a time limit as to how many days since you logged on ?

Postman has comfirmed my visit to Q.M.C is Friday 29th for some much needed spinal surgery .

More worried about H M S than me lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: If a break is needed

Post by The Harlequins »

dont need any jokes about not having a backbone either lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I'm not sure how long it takes of not logging in until your barn disperses but I'm pretty sure it's something like 6 weeks so you'll be absolutely fine! You can always go to 'Profile-Assistant Trainer/Partnerships' and there you can hire an assistant trainer, somebody who will be able to watch over your stable whilst you're not available.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Frank, while your back surgery might be way different than what I had...

When I had back surgery, it was a 7 hour operation and I wasn't really off the heavy drugs for about 3 days. After that, my head cleared up pretty good, but I was still stuck in the hospital for 6 days....and ordered to stay in my own bed for another 4 days after that. I don't think cell phones back then had the technology to access sites like this, but if you have one, you can probably do it from bed if you have a long 'stay in bed' order from you doctor. All I had back then was a desktop computer so it was about 11 to 12 days before I felt like sitting there and accessing the net.

So, hopefully, you will have plenty of time to recover before worrying about the account being considered 'abandoned'.

Best of luck with the surgery. Mine took away most of the agony I was in for 24/7 -- but I was still left with some pain that has never gone away....there was too much nerve damage.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago I'm not sure how long it takes of not logging in until your barn disperses but I'm pretty sure it's something like 6 weeks so you'll be absolutely fine! You can always go to 'Profile-Assistant Trainer/Partnerships' and there you can hire an assistant trainer, somebody who will be able to watch over your stable whilst you're not available.
You can do this, Frank, if you are going to be "off the grid" for a bit. A lot of people do this when they are on long vacations, or other things that come up in RL. Just make sure it is someone you trust! :) I hope your back surgery goes well, and everything heals up beautifully!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

If you do not enter and race at least one horse for 45 days in a row, the computer will automatically remove you from the game after sending out two warnings. Your horses will be dispersed on the New Player Sales Page for $1,000 each after a final 7 day warnings. In the instance of illness or emergency, we will strive to hold your stable for you if warning is given first. Once your horses are dispersed, you cannot return 6 months later and ask for all of them back.
This is per the rules page. If your expected return date is outside the 45 day period, I'm sure Em will help make sure your stable does not disperse. I'd recommend hiring an assistant trainer like Carole said if you'll be away fro an extended period of time where you won't be able to tend to your horses!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thanks all, will see how my daughter feels about logging on IF needed.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

If you hire an assistant they can log information you to keep your account active. Find someone in the sim you trust. No need to provide them your account info.

Just hire them through the game option as your assistant.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Well ,that was a round trip for nothing, rescheduled seems to be the buzz word, think i half knew really. am sure at this time there are more needy cases than my issue.

To put a positive spin on it, to relieve pain, create it elsewhere, eg if you have a toothache,hit your thumb with a hammer, the toothache will go.

If you have pain in your spine and play this sim........FESTIVOUS will put it into the realms of a itch :lol:

Frank
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Sorry to hear your surgery was delayed. : (
Hopefully it will happen in a near future and you will no longer be in such pain.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000