Sunday bloody SUNDAY

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Sunday bloody SUNDAY

Post by The Harlequins »

Have loved nearly every minute on this game , a hic up afew weeks ago aside.

But Sundays are killing me.....bored to death.

I NEED MORE HORSES

I NEED MORE OF A LIFE

I NEED MORE MONEY

I NEED TO PLAN

I NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP

I NEED TO STOP TALKING LIKE A TEENAGER ME ME ME :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Sunday bloody SUNDAY

Post by Stormy Peak »

I spend my Sundays on the Sim, checking to make sure I shipped all of my horses off the track after they races that week, and into barns where they will get more rest and the fee's only around $20, rather than up to $200 for some of those tracks.

I also do a little research on stallions for mares I might be breeding later.
Also, barrier faces are now here, so usually I have one or two horses I need to check results on.

Other than that.... yeah, Sundays are slow...and I could also use more money, I have a plan, but it involves money (that I don't have), I hope my teenager self (what's left of it, now that I'm 56) will never completely go away : )

My inner teenage self and I, we don't really feel the need to get psychiatric help, and our inner 20, 30, and 40 year old selves totally agree. :D We can usually talk things out between us and come out feeling better about things. lol

Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Sunday bloody SUNDAY

Post by The Harlequins »

We agree with yourselfs Stormy :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.