iphone 8

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

iphone 8

Post by Jess Dowson »

If anyone has an iphone 8 please let me know how they are, my trusty iphone 6s is dying :(
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: iphone 8

Post by Carole Hanson »

My mum has an iPhone 7 and my brother has an iPhone X, apparently the iPhone 8 is a good in between. They're both very happy with their devices so it should be alright! It's still a relatively new phone so all the systems are up to date.
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Post by Jess Dowson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago My mum has an iPhone 7 and my brother has an iPhone X, apparently the iPhone 8 is a good in between. They're both very happy with their devices so it should be alright! It's still a relatively new phone so all the systems are up to date.
Thanks Carole, i got my iphone 6s new as soon as they came out and its been through loads, never smashed.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I have an iPhone 8, I got it when my 7’s battery was failing (after I replaced it once). I seem to always get quirky phones, and my 8 is no different. For example it’s newest “thing” is I can’t hit the “Done” button after typing in a text box while in landscape mode...but it seems to only be effected while using the SIM? 🤦‍♀️ If I switch it back to vertical it works just fine...even after a hard restart 🙄 I’m tempted to reset it...

Also I should say I wish I had gotten the X, just because of the portrait mode camera option.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Kind of off topic here...just a trivia thing I came across...lol.

I saw on YouTube, that Apple, will not allow movies to show any of their iPhones in the hands of 'the bad guy'
The studios agree to this, as they have deals with the company that can help promote a movie.

So, if you ever watch a 'who done it movie,' and 6 of 7 people in a room are using iPhones, and the other one isn't...you've figured out who the bad guy is. :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Post by Jess Dowson »

Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago Kind of off topic here...just a trivia thing I came across...lol.

I saw on YouTube, that Apple, will not allow movies to show any of their iPhones in the hands of 'the bad guy'
The studios agree to this, as they have deals with the company that can help promote a movie.

So, if you ever watch a 'who done it movie,' and 6 of 7 people in a room are using iPhones, and the other one isn't...you've figured out who the bad guy is. :P

Stormy
Wow thats amazing!
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I handle 2000 cellular devices for my company and if you are considering an iPhone 8, I’d really think twice. Pay the xtra money and get a XS or 11. Support for 8s is at end of life.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Post by Jess Dowson »

Amy Bahama wrote: 3 years ago I handle 2000 cellular devices for my company and if you are considering an iPhone 8, I’d really think twice. Pay the xtra money and get a XS or 11. Support for 8s is at end of life.
Just read this Amy and im so glad i went for the iphone 11 :) im scared for my life that i might drop it as i ride alot and im not very careful as my old was an iphone 6 which i have been willing to die for agessss and it finally did :lol: