Iphone 11 Colours

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Iphone 11 Colours

Post by Jess Dowson »

I have decided to get a contract through apple as i have already got a great sim deal, im stuck on the colours between
Black
White
Purple
Please help!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Iphone 11 Colours

Post by Carole Hanson »

I have the mint green and I love it! White and Black look more classic but Purple is more of a fun accessorise and I think the purple isn’t an in your face shade, it’s a lovey lavender purple so it wouldn’t be offensive to the eye haha!
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Post by Jess Dowson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago I have the mint green and I love it! White and Black look more classic but Purple is more of a fun accessorise and I think the purple isn’t an in your face shade, it’s a lovey lavender purple so it wouldn’t be offensive to the eye haha!
Yes! i do like the green and purple but im swaying towards black or white, i loved the red on an iphone 7 but i just dont think it suits the 11
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I always think the black ones look very sleek so if you like that look, go for it :)
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Are you planing on ringing anybody on it Jess :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Post by Jess Dowson »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago Are you planing on ringing anybody on it Jess :lol:
Hahaha i will be Frank lol
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

The last phone i had was a nokia 3210 in a rubber shock proof case think it was about 20 years ago :shock:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

:shock: the ringtone was Sandstorm, by Darude :lol:

Bet you cannot keep your feet still if you listern to it :lol:
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I've never owned a cell phone. I couldn't afford one. However I do own 1936 Bakelite rotary dial that still works, and that I use quite often. One of these days I hope to get a cell phone maybe in the next year or two.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Bakelite ...a world game changer for sure Stormy :lol:
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I vote purple :D.

I have a purple Oppo that I like.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

PURPLE!!! It’s one of the best colours ever lol
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago Bakelite ...a world game changer for sure Stormy :lol:
The handset has dulled with usage, but the body of my phone still has a slick, mirror black finish to it...bet the finish/color could easily compete with any black used on the market for modern day phones : )

Plus, I wonder if any of today's phones will still be working 84 years from now...lol. :lol:
Bonus Plus, I never lost that phone, given it's tied to the wall by a cord and it weighs about 3 pounds (1.36 kilograms). :P
Can't say the same about my cordless phones. I bought that bakelite in a pawnshop back in 1994, and since then it's outlasted about 7 or 8 cordless phones that I bought new.

I would love to get a cellphone someday, but I really can't knock that old rotary dial, it still works perfectly, I can hear people on the other end just fine and they say they can hear me clear as a bell on their end. And it looks cool as heck on my peninsula that separates my kitchen from my living room.

As for Jess Dowson question. I like black or purple. I think it depends up on a person's personality, it seems like serious, no nonsense, business types often like the color black, but those who are a bit more free spirited, playful, tend to go for brighter colors. Colors can be 'first impressions' too when you meet new people. But too, it should be a color you like. As for the white color...it's a nice clean color, until it isn't...lol...but then, I'm speaking more along the lines of t-shirts, sneakers, and cars...seems like any tiny smudge shows up more on white than on other colors.

Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Great photo Stormy, was it taken with a box brownie :lol:
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago I've never owned a cell phone. I couldn't afford one. However I do own 1936 Bakelite rotary dial that still works, and that I use quite often. One of these days I hope to get a cell phone maybe in the next year or two.

Stormy
I think the old Rotary phones are really cool! Look into Consumer Cellular. We have been with them for a little over a year and love it! Customer Service is amazing, and they try to help no matter what the problem is. We have 2 smart phones and my mother in law's flip phone, it's $87 for all 3, unlimited talk, unlimited text, but we only have 10 GB since we have wifi at home. I know you said you can't afford one right now, but thought I'd throw that out there for you.