SIM Mini Brags

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Savina Lazaki
Sprinter

Re: SIM Mini Brags

Post by Savina Lazaki »

This is a mini brag in the truest sense. But my little horse who apparently could came through for me to end the year:

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1690606

That was my only runner last night, and I was sure she was going to get last. I hoped she could at least beat one to keep me above 50% on the board for the year. But she beat everyone! And she was my first runner in my new colors, so I'll be strolling along into break with 100% wins in my official silks. A feat I'm sure will last until my first runner next year lol.

It's not much, but I'm excited!
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Savina Lazaki wrote: 2 years ago This is a mini brag in the truest sense. But my little horse who apparently could came through for me to end the year:

That was my only runner last night, and I was sure she was going to get last. I hoped she could at least beat one to keep me above 50% on the board for the year. But she beat everyone! And she was my first runner in my new colors, so I'll be strolling along into break with 100% wins in my official silks. A feat I'm sure will last until my first runner next year lol.

Nice going. Interesting claim in that race as well.
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Savina Lazaki wrote: 2 years ago This is a mini brag in the truest sense. But my little horse who apparently could came through for me to end the year:

Love it!!!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

I won my biggest breeder award to date when my 3 yo TR filly won a G2. A little unexpected but very very welcome! 😀🥳
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Been on a bit of a hot streak lately with 5 wins in one day on Monday and 3-4 other wins the week before! Almost half of my wins this year have come in the last week.
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Ma Springs wrote: 2 years ago I won my biggest breeder award to date when my 3 yo TR filly won a G2. A little unexpected but very very welcome! 😀🥳
Congratulations and thanks for rubbing it in.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Jack Ryder wrote: 2 years ago
Ma Springs wrote: 2 years ago I won my biggest breeder award to date when my 3 yo TR filly won a G2. A little unexpected but very very welcome! 😀🥳
Congratulations and thanks for rubbing it in.
😄 Thank you and you are welcome!

Funny, I used to race a Winx boy, sort of: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1144851
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

My girl Guilty Spark just became the fastest filly ever to work at 3f on all weather, posting a time of 36.68. That's the seventh fastest work of all time of any gender, fifth fastest horse.

The fastest time is shared between my colt Dense Fog (working as a yearling), his sire Stride Through Air (working at age five), and Dylan's fine fellow Faucet Failure (working as a yearling). The time there is 36.66. Spark is breathing down their necks.

(Technically, Foggy has the "top" work at 36.63, but he ran that in a barrier trial which shows up as works for yearlings, and since those are different conditions I don't really feel like it counts. Still cool though).

Between these two kids of mine, they hold seven of the all-time top 13 3f AW works. This feels really amazing for me because just about everything else I've bred in that division is spicy hot garbage. I've gotten incredibly lucky (believe me, NO skill was involved in breeding these two) and I can only hope I will be able to campaign them appropriately.

EDIT - worked a few more promising kids, and my paint filly Q T Pie is now sitting on the top yearling works this year over both 100 and 300 yards. I don't imagine it will last, but that's well above expectations for a stakes, and I'm thrilled because her dam is one of my absolute favorites.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Misty Hills
Sprinter

Post by Misty Hills »

I'm rooting and fangirling so hard for Spark.
Whoops
Sorry
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Post by Noel Collins »

I had 4 horses upgrade to freak. Ive only had one before and that one I had bought. Some of these are homebred.

Also Im top of the Triple Crown Trail. Weird.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

I've been slowly rebuilding my barn, and with this batch of 2yos they are really showing me that. Really proud of my statline so far this year. No G1 wins..yet..

Trainer Stats for Year 59: 59 : 14-9-13 Win-23.7% OTB-61.0%
Earnings: $546,690 | Breeder Awards: $ 34,300
Stakes Wins: 6 | Grade 1 Wins: 0 | Maiden Wins: 6 | 2 Year Old Wins: 7
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I just realized that I have my very first multi grade 1 winner producer!

Back in the good old days of AJ horse hunts I had reached my 5 horse limit for the week so my mentor picked up this 2yo Knock Four Times for me. Guess Who’s last gallop check was as a 2yo where she galloped allowance. Of her 20 starts she won 9 and finished on the board 16 times! Her “biggest” wins were 2 listed stakes. That being said she placed in 3 Graded stakes, including a Grade 1. Her 3 3rd place finishes were also in stakes races including another graded stakes.

When she retired as a 5yo the bloodstock agent came back with a “blue hen” evaluation ❤️ She also hypos A- with everyone (except Top Secret lol). Her first foal Good As Hell started off life as a Stakes Late Bloomer and sometime between her starting racing and the gallop adjustment she became a Freak. She’s beaten the boys twice in two different grade 1 races, once at 3yo and again at 4yo. She is a SEVEN time Grade 1 Winner.

Her second foal, another filly, this time by Pinatubo is her second G1 winner. * Cat (who’s first foal will be named Star Cat because of censoring haha) started her life as an allowance late bloomer, she peaked mid year last year (Y58). It did take her until this year (she’s 4yo now) to find her groove. She ran a 89 in a NW2, and then a 90 in a NW3 before winning her G1 with an 88!

Of her two foals after those girls only one has run, he is a winner and of 4 starts has finished 100% OTB but he is an allowance peak gallop and always has been. The maiden boy will probably hit the track next year, hoping for a first start improver for him.

Her yearling, Surprise It’s Me, is owned by The Steward! Looking forward to running her ❤️

This year I random gendered and got a Colt 😅 let’s see if she can actually make a nice colt lol

There are some prominent veteran barns out there with their “signature lines” and I’m always on the look out for the beginnings of them for my barn 🤪 fingers crossed for this one!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

"Her second foal, another filly, this time by Pinatubo is her second G1 winner. * Cat (who’s first foal will be named Star Cat because of censoring haha) started her life as an allowance late bloomer, she peaked mid year last year (Y58). It did take her until this year (she’s 4yo now) to find her groove. She ran a 89 in a NW2, and then a 90 in a NW3 before winning her G1 with an 88!"

Just name her next foal Censored Cat. That should cover it all. :)
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

This guy has, at seven and a half, finally thrown in the towel and dropped back down to allowance. That's not the brag. The brag is that I picked him up for $1 in a dispersal, and he promptly reeled off a maiden win and then the first TB stakes win for my stable - followed by my second, third, and fourth. For most of his career he has been a win-or-die kind of horse (he didn't run second or third until he was five years old in his 22nd start! Prior to that he had eight wins, half in stakes). That kind of set the tone for my gameplay, and in honor of the one-dollar wonder, I tend to operate by "go big or go home". I might sponsor a little send-off race for him, but otherwise I figure it's time to eat grass and get fat instead of claimer plodding. I'll miss running ya, dink boy. Thanks for being my old faithful.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I like to send my baby routers to Japan for their debuts because that circuit is usually a little kinder. My Week 10 Day 5 Asia results were 7: 3-0-2 Win: 42.9% OTB: 71.4%
I was very pleasantly surprised by these results considering all 7 starters were Dirt Routers. One of the wins was a home-bred filly, and the other two wins were accomplished by a pair of nicely bred colts I recently bought from Kris Bobby. Baby Shark Doo Doo's two year old filly was OTB in a stakes. Pretty fun!!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!