SIM Mini Brags

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: SIM Mini Brags

Post by Ma Springs »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago Very nice filly indeed! You just have to love a good home bred!
Those are the best! Thanks, Nick! :)
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Wow- a good chaser! That is the holy grail, congrats!
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 year ago Wow- a good chaser! That is the holy grail, congrats!
Thank you, Kelly! I don’t think I will ever really understand or appreciate chasers, but right now I’m happy with a fast filly, let it be only a maiden win! :)
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Had, by my standards, an absolutely spectacular mixer night.
13: 6-3-2 Win-46.2% OTB-84.6%
Won both stakes races entered (this guy has absolutely no business winning as many stakes as he has in his career, keeps lucking his way through life, while this lady is a precious angel and I look forward to seeing where she ends up once she peaks), plus a couple of trotter fillies won their allowances with a 96 and a 97, and no horse finished out of the money for once. Hopefully just gaining momentum for SC week, rather than burning up all my good fortune at once :)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Calia Mendez
Miler

Post by Calia Mendez »

I just retired my first self-bred blue hen, and she's the best hypo'ing mare I have in that division so far. It's also a division where blue hens have not been easy for me to come by. Very excited about her!
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

I just need to post this before it's too late. :P I think this is my first 4/4 winner, restricted or not:

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1438287

(Not overly confident in a 5/5.)
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Calia Mendez wrote: 1 year ago I just retired my first self-bred blue hen, and she's the best hypo'ing mare I have in that division so far. It's also a division where blue hens have not been easy for me to come by. Very excited about her!
That's definitely a nice feeling! And from now they will just keep coming. :)
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Loretta Lavendar
Two Year Old

Post by Loretta Lavendar »

First win was a stakes!
Lavender Estates
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Loretta Lavendar wrote: 1 year ago First win was a stakes!
That's how ya do it!! Lord Chillins tho 1st 3 was stakes one a graded I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong tho
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Absolutely thrilled with this girl's G1 win tonight, my first of the season and she put in a HUGE finish from, by my count, 14 lengths off the leader. I've been missing Follow the Lights in my racing string, but it looks like those big shoes might have someone to fill them soon.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/raceview ... ID=1931546
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago Absolutely thrilled with this girl's G1 win tonight, my first of the season and she put in a HUGE finish from, by my count, 14 lengths off the leader. I've been missing Follow the Lights in my racing string, but it looks like those big shoes might have someone to fill them soon.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/raceview ... ID=1931546
She looks super nice! Congrats! :)
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Ma Springs wrote: 1 year ago I just need to post this before it's too late. :P I think this is my first 4/4 winner, restricted or not:

Now 6/6. :shock:
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Ma Springs wrote: 1 year ago
Ma Springs wrote: 1 year ago I just need to post this before it's too late. :P I think this is my first 4/4 winner, restricted or not:

Now 6/6. :shock:
Time to make it 7!
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Not really a mini brag but as I was entering horses I got to this filly. I remember being so happy to have my 2 best (so far!) DR mares on each side of her pedigree. Promises Kept doesn't really need an intro but Adored was SO special to me. She will always be one of my all time favorites. Bless You Voodoo is just a sad stakes but I'm excited about retiring and breeding her. My lame note on her page "Promises Kept AND Adored breeding :) Love my homebred girls." lol So cringe I guess but what is the saying? It's not the horses that are real but the emotions. ;)
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago Not really a mini brag but as I was entering horses I got to this filly. I remember being so happy to have my 2 best (so far!) DR mares on each side of her pedigree. Promises Kept doesn't really need an intro but Adored was SO special to me. She will always be one of my all time favorites. Bless You Voodoo is just a sad stakes but I'm excited about retiring and breeding her. My lame note on her page "Promises Kept AND Adored breeding :) Love my homebred girls." lol So cringe I guess but what is the saying? It's not the horses that are real but the emotions. ;)
Not cringe, goals!! That's awesome!