SIM Mini Brags

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: SIM Mini Brags

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Still Into You won a G1 in Europe today 🥹 my first G1 win since week 8 of last year. I’ve been in such a slump since Dash and Beau retired. I hope Still Into You is going to fill some some big shoes ❤️

This G1 win is also a first for Beau’s kiddos 🥰
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 1 year ago Still Into You won a G1 in Europe today 🥹 my first G1 win since week 8 of last year. I’ve been in such a slump since Dash and Beau retired. I hope Still Into You is going to fill some some big shoes ❤️

This G1 win is also a first for Beau’s kiddos 🥰
Congrats! And with an impressive 97! He will be fun to follow. 😀
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Better post this before it goes away, haha, I don’t have +30% wins....

Stats
28 : 9-4-4 Win-32.1% OTB-60.7%
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Trainer Stats for Year 63: 4 : 0-0-0 Win-0.0% OTB-0.0%
Earnings: $700 | Breeder Awards: $ 0
Stakes Wins: 0 | Grade 1 Wins: 0 | Maiden Wins: 0 | 2 Year Old Wins: 0

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
John D'arc
Two Year Old

Post by John D'arc »

Took a full in-game year but finally got my first stakes win! :D
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

First "homebred," winners
Long Look Back https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1589392 - His mom is in my current auction btw :-/
Fourth Degree https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1564003 - won with wrong equipment!
Madly https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1564130 - just a normal winner...
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
Gord's Secret (TS) 48.5k*
Five Star Hotel (TR) 23.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

John D'arc wrote: 1 year ago Took a full in-game year but finally got my first stakes win! :D
Stay with it, look like full fields still at Trial Park! When I started would be half of that...but it ticked up in my second season...looks like it's still elevated!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
John D'arc
Two Year Old

Post by John D'arc »

John Smith wrote: 1 year ago Stay with it, look like full fields still at Trial Park! When I started would be half of that...but it ticked up in my second season...looks like it's still elevated!
Oh yeah I feel like Trial Park races have been really competitive lately! Which I'm thankful for because my time there is almost over and it definitely will help getting used to the competitive fields outside of it
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Between Honour Among Thieves, Battleships and Among Us, my dirt router barn is really picking up (and lately picking up the slack when my turf routers are being sucky)! There''s a few other nice horses in the wings including a super fast yearling and some very nice mares, very exciting times for my barn!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I can only dream of Carole's DR success, but my TR girls are on a roll lately - between Fiat Lux (firstborn out of my first G1 winner Follow the Lights), Sea Ghost (surprise first start improver like Lights was, now a multiple G1 winner), and Vala (gorgeously bred girl living up to her pedigree, on generous lease from Mike), I've had a really fun start to the TR season!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Two homebreds in top 50 2f work out times for the year (3 total, one was purchased)... can't say I am ashamed being in that cluster of names that make up that list...
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Definitely having an up season this year, especially compared to last year. Picked up two thoroughbred G1s this week: Sea Ghost in the Hong Kong Champions Route and a surprising but exciting win in the Four A.M. Miracle Stakes by Scargas who is really on a roll.

Up to five total for the season and all from homebreds!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Last night I reached 100 lifetime G1 wins, which puts me 43rd in the rankings for flat TBs. Pretty proud of that achievement considering I didn’t win my first Grade 1 until year 45.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Carole inspired me to go look at my stats. Glad I did! Turns out that Mijo's Caulfield Trophy win back in Week 9 was my 1000th stakes win, so that is nifty. I'm also 8 million off hitting 200 million in total prizemoney, so there is goalpost to try and hit in the next 3-4 seasons!

I've also won the Pegasus Turf for the past 3 years in a row (Wildness twice and Megapixels before him). It will be somebody else's turn next season though because I don't have anything up and coming that is good enough to win it in year 64.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I got my first turf miler G1-winner today. She won with a speed figure even the most haughty of my dirt routers were willing to give her a nod of approval for. Nevermind most of the worse competition is gathering in Florida, it was still a grade 1! Since I only breed one or two turf milers a year, this feels a bit crazy.

She's also fourth generation homebred (sometimes it pays off to stubbornly play the patience game).

She's stakes progressive so there ought to be room for improvement still, and she got the "broodmare" comment. Fingers and toes crossed she may be a stepping stone for my turf milers.

Sires that should be given credit along the line: Sire Fearless Spirit (L. Ferguson), Grandsire Superbia (F. Arcadia), GG sire Steelslayer (L.Ferguson) and GGG sire Rillian (R.R Hepburn).

Race: https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2036507
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)