SIM Mini Brags

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: SIM Mini Brags

Post by The Harlequins »

YOUR on a roll Carole .......nail it while you can.

:lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

Hit a long time goal, won the Australian Triple with Face the Wind last night :)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Kent Saunders wrote: 3 years ago Hit a long time goal, won the Australian Triple with Face the Wind last night :)
What a way to do it too! He's an absolute beast congrats!
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Only new to the game but, Face the Wind, as the look of of horse that will not be beaten Kent.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago See You in the Dark won a Grade 1 this morning, so now I have 9 Grade 1’s total this season which is the most I’ve had in a single season! And there’s still more opportunities in the next 2 weeks to snag a couple more, I hope I can get that one extra at least, to reach double digits :)
Well that didn’t take long!

Mahler came through clutch and produced Grade 1 win number 10 for the season! I love my fake ponies (sometimes :P)
Carole! I took the liberty of snooping around in the rankings. As a Thoroughbred breeder, you are ranked 4th in G1 wins this season (9 total of horses you bred) - with just 255 starts. The people outranking you on the breeder list in G1 wins have thousands of starts. Your G1 win% for homebreds is 3.5%. As trainer, you've had 10 G1 wins despite just 94 starts. 9.4% of your starts this year resulted in a G1 win. That's a higher G1 win % than many people have in overall win % running far easier races.

The quality of both your own personal string and the results of your breeding operation, kept or sold, is absolutely wild. I really hope you get some end-of-year nominations, not just for Fiery Eyes but for you as well.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 3 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago See You in the Dark won a Grade 1 this morning, so now I have 9 Grade 1’s total this season which is the most I’ve had in a single season! And there’s still more opportunities in the next 2 weeks to snag a couple more, I hope I can get that one extra at least, to reach double digits :)
Well that didn’t take long!

Mahler came through clutch and produced Grade 1 win number 10 for the season! I love my fake ponies (sometimes :P)
Carole! I took the liberty of snooping around in the rankings. As a Thoroughbred breeder, you are ranked 4th in G1 wins this season (9 total of horses you bred) - with just 255 starts. The people outranking you on the breeder list in G1 wins have thousands of starts. Your G1 win% for homebreds is 3.5%. As trainer, you've had 10 G1 wins despite just 94 starts. 9.4% of your starts this year resulted in a G1 win. That's a higher G1 win % than many people have in overall win % running far easier races.

The quality of both your own personal string and the results of your breeding operation, kept or sold, is absolutely wild. I really hope you get some end-of-year nominations, not just for Fiery Eyes but for you as well.
Shannon you are too kind and now I'm blushing haha! Thank you for those stats, that's pretty cool :) Would be nice to get a nomination but it's so competitive every year and there are so many trainers that have insane stats and achievements so I'm not expecting it.

But once again thank you so much <3
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I am down to 3 mixers, all are retiring this year. First up to retire was Are You Ready, she retired as a blue hen and hypos A+ to Son of a Paint! She is my only girlfriend for Rockslide who will retire after the SC this year!

Hell’s Keeper is also retiring W16, but has 0 girlfriends lined up 😳
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago I am down to 3 mixers, all are retiring this year. First up to retire was Are You Ready, she retired as a blue hen and hypos A+ to Son of a Paint! She is my only girlfriend for Rockslide who will retire after the SC this year!

I'd offer him a girl but he'd have to have real low standards :lol:
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 3 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago I am down to 3 mixers, all are retiring this year. First up to retire was Are You Ready, she retired as a blue hen and hypos A+ to Son of a Paint! She is my only girlfriend for Rockslide who will retire after the SC this year!

I'd offer him a girl but he'd have to have real low standards :lol:
LOL I hope he’s not there yet! 😂😂😂
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Didn't really know where to put this, but I just retired 10 mares this morning and 9 of the 10 were Blue Hens, with one being an Unpredictable.

Only two of them were really special runners. I seem to have been getting a lot more Blue Hens than normal this year. Anybody else seeing something similar happening? Or am I finally figuring something out?
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago Didn't really know where to put this, but I just retired 10 mares this morning and 9 of the 10 were Blue Hens, with one being an Unpredictable.

Only two of them were really special runners. I seem to have been getting a lot more Blue Hens than normal this year. Anybody else seeing something similar happening? Or am I finally figuring something out?
No you stealing mine and I am getting good and unpredictable.
Calia Mendez
Miler

Post by Calia Mendez »

This morning I was looking at my bookings page, realizing that I wasn't going to be able to afford to breed all my mares, but I ended tonight with 171k in bet winnings from 6.7k spent! This is the most I've had in my short SIM life. All of the mares will get dates with nice sires now. Yay for all the longshots, and thank you to everyone who drove the betting pools so high.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Valar gave me my 15th G1 win of the season, which beats my previous best of 14. That ranks me 5th for G1 Thoroughbred wins this season from 107 starters. Shout out to Carole Hanson who also had 107 starters and was only a couple of G1s behind me!

Also managed the highest average earnings per start of any player this season (again, Carole RIGHT there behind me).

Easily one of my best seasons ever. Have a couple of nice 2yos coming through too so hopefully next season is also good (although probably not quite as good as this one because 3 of the 8 horses who won the G1s have retired)
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Cleo your stats this season were insane!!! I’m super happy to be so closely matched with you in some stats (but stats like win %? Well you blew me out the water!), it was definitely my best season ever both as trainer and breeder!

Congratulations to you, I hope you continue to have so much success in the coming seasons!
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

"The top 3 upsets in Steward's Cup History"- The Steward

Last night Crayon won the Steward's Cup Classic, something which I still have a hard time believing or understanding 0o'
My little big colt who only had won 3 out of 8 races, and only about won 150k, facing millionaires and multiple grade one winners.
I still can't believe he won. And that he took the lead from the get go and held it across the wire! I was in a bubble, a vacuum as it
happened just telling myself over and over "this is not happening" and "it's impossible".

But possible it was QQ It was a far shot to enter him and pay that high fee of 50k (which is A LOT of money for a small stable like mine)
risking loosing those 50k and go home without nothing. Or get a small taste of the money if Crayon got the 5th place.
But winning. I did not believe he would take the grand money before all those other SPECTACULAR horses!

My plans for Crayon? Well, I nominated him for the Pegasus, and we will see what happens.
Thank you everyone for the congratulations and good wishes for me and Crayon <3
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~